Vape Mail 2022

I picked up another used Profile. It’s the frosted version.

I got a Faris RDTA back in November, and finally got around to setting it up today. It’s an underrated atomizer that’s for sure.

It’s not the best looking RDTA out there but it’s one of the most flavorful ones I’ve ever used.

12 Likes

No pic, but just got my order of Kanger Clapton coils and a couple of other goodies from Element Vape. It was listed as “Adult Signature Required”, but the USPS mail carrier just dropped it at my door earlier today. I placed the order last week and it got here pretty quickly. Very pleased.

5 Likes

Same here @Cary1. I wonder if USPS gets ALL of the additional “FEES” associated WITH the “Adult Signature”. If so, nice little money maker for them ehhh ??

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer Yep, they get the fees. It may be a sham, but I appreciate not having to sign. It does suck to pay, but not having to sign or go and pick it up is quite convenient. I’ll take it as a win even though USPS gets the extra money. My serenity is worth more than the amount of the extra fee.

6 Likes

Hehe, well see, THAT’S the thing. Many of us STOCKED the @#$%@#$% up right before the ban, because, well, seemed like it was going to be HARD AS HELL to get stuff.

Well, fast forward to today, seems like, you just gotta PAY the MAN !!!

7 Likes

The more things change, the more it remains the same

9 Likes

Yeah, but we’re doing it for the CHILDREN @Lostmarbles.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yep! As the child walks into any gas station and buy’s their prefilled flavored pod.

11 Likes

Got the first set of new SSA flavors (the second order of new SSA was from overseas, so that one will take a couple weeks.) The Vandy Vape V2 Berserker was a freebie, but I’m sure I’ll use it or pass it on eventually. And I ordered the Nitrous “ghost edition” for looks, and the blue one to actually use. But tomorrow’s order is the one I’m looking forward to….:blush:

13 Likes

Just a small top-up of essentials and a few that caught my eye.

10 Likes

Finally…someone else with Mahlepi! I still have no idea why I bought that, lol

6 Likes

Today’s haul…it took me awhile to decide whether or not to order the Valhalla, I finally pulled the trigger. The Vandy Vape Rath was another freebie :relaxed:

13 Likes

Nice Haul @NeonKoala !!!

4 Likes

I have no idea how I’ll use it, though I do enjoy playing with lesser spices.

5 Likes

I actually mixed up one of your recipes a couple days ago. I remember ordering “wheat” specifically so I could try it (I think it was called Yule Lad) It smells good, but I’m letting it steep. So I will definitely be keeping an eye out to see what you do with the Mahlepi. I wish I felt confident enough to experiment with more recipes, but I’m starting to figure out what works and what doesn’t

5 Likes

I thought I was crazy buying 1000ml of 200mg/ml nic. It’ll probably last me 6 years!!!

10 Likes

You’re not crazy. You’re prepared.

11 Likes

Thanks out to @wllmc for keeping the Sobucky Train Rolling !!!

14 Likes

11 Likes

If you find any flavour in that rda let us know I’ve tried but it just keeps coming up short.But it looks so good on mine

3 Likes