Vape Mail 2022

Maybe its waiting departure now lol

6 Likes

Loading up for the Chefs Flavors Round II …

12 Likes

Took 3 days to get to the uk now it has to clear customs

8 Likes

Holy crap, that is phenomenal! About as quick as getting to our capitol city, but then it has to come out into the country.

5 Likes

It has to clear customs which could be a day or two. If i have to pay vat on it it could take longer. But ill have it next week for sure. Probably tuesday

7 Likes

The packages started arriving earlier this week- and stopped on Wednesday…

Bull City, VSO- and a MOD from @G-Daddy “Thanks Bro!” Was the take from this holiday sales extravaganza…

I already run an Aegis X- and couldn’t pass up another one, now a question of which tank to run…?!

I took a couple shots so ya’ll can actually read the lables if you so desire… :heart:

Time to RE-Alphabetize the flavor stash yet again. I’ll check back in after a couple hours when I get done… Hehe

19 Likes

Why the hell do you have to pay VAT?
It’s came from Australia with GST already included and has cost the UK bugger all.
That’s terrible and blatant theft from the UK tax department. Is VAT 20% now?
I believe we have the reverse and have VAT knocked off and don’t pay anything this end. I think there is a maximum limit making GST payable but it’s well over any vape purchases I make.

9 Likes

Suh, suh, suh, Score @D.Sims. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Are those NIC. shots?, & if so, where’d u pick em up? If u don’t mind me asking…

6 Likes

It used to have 0 vat on anything under £15 in value but now they vat everything including postage since brexit. As of right now it says its in delivery depot awaiting delivery. But parcelforce doesnt deliver on saturday unless you pay for saturday delivery. If it shipped on monday it would have been delivered yesterday. The tracking doesnt say anything is owed so i will have to wait till monday to see if vat is owed. If it doesnt go out i will have to pay £4.20 to get it. So its wait and see

9 Likes

No sir. That is 0.9% Saline. NIC shots would be cool af tho!!

7 Likes

14 Likes

Damn man, where do you find the time?

10 Likes

He’s got one of these…

12 Likes

12 Likes

What’s the sterile water for? N i know your obviously not a junkie so where else can you get these distilled waters from other than junkie packages? Just curious.

4 Likes

Don’t even think about it

4 Likes

About what exactly @anon44012888 ? I’m not That far gone. Been down that road years ago too. It’s no fun being that close to death. At anytime.

3 Likes

Yeah, ignore me… I tend to gravitate towards worst case scenario

4 Likes

Flip that 180° @anon44012888 and things may change for you brother. :pray:

5 Likes