Vape Mail 2022

0.9% sterile pre-made saline used as a flavor enhancer same as you would use salt.

8 Likes

@ladycrooks, @redhousemixer nailed it. It’s a 0.9% Sterile Saline mix. If used INCORRECTLY it will impart salty-ness, and kill coils, at much lower (correct) usage rates, it enhances some mixes/flavors/recipes.

6 Likes

Oh I get it now. But something about vaping water…idk. to each their own I guess right??

5 Likes

Lol it’s all good buddy. :blush:

4 Likes

Well as a typical rule, every time I’ve tried to inject purified water into a mix, I was met with spitting and popping LOL. The good thing here @ladycrooks is you are using such LOW amounts of it, any water content is negligible.

8 Likes

Ah there’s more but I’m to busy enjoying this one

12 Likes

That is one slick set up :raised_hands::tada::+1:

8 Likes

Please forgive my ignorance but what is it?

10 Likes

Ambition mod doors and alan Atemporal boro in me sxk billet box

9 Likes

Thanks much, looks like i have some learnin to do.

8 Likes

That’s a nice looking setup @Grabbo.

8 Likes

Yep it’s def worth getting if your into ya boro s

3 Likes

5 days and its out for delivery lol. Thats quick service from these guys

10 Likes

I have 2 SXK and an Authentic, could ship you one with barebones… One is frosted plastic and the other is orange… You’d need to get SXK boros or any other type of boro for that matter and an RBA. I don’t have any anymore

7 Likes

And here they are. In impressed on how fast it got here to be honest

14 Likes

Me too.
A Vapoureyes order for me takes 3 days express post and 8-9 days standard.
Melbourne > Perth.

Mind you spend $75 free express and $50 free standard post so I’m not complaining as long as it arrives.

Enjoy your new purchases.

7 Likes

Im impressed plus no vat on so big bonus. I will use them again for sure

7 Likes

My tester bottles showed up today. I decided to just get all new ones. I ordered them from a package company in St. Louis, and they’re pretty nice. I like the wide opening on top.

I got the black ones (What VC calls “Smoked”)because they were a little cheaper (& I don’t care what color they are). S&H prices are a bit high but it averaged out. It doesn’t sting as much if you order two or three hundred.

11 Likes

Thanks bud but i would have no idea how to use it and there is only one place that delivers anything to this location and only coils. In September ill be in the new house at a brand new address, literally brand new as before the property was just a field.

7 Likes

Steam Crave Aromamizer plus v3!! The Ragnar and the plus v2 had a child

18 Likes