Vape Mail 2022

Anyone’s Royal mail moving at all? I ordered a week before the strikes and it says the tracking number was just made and not even picked up.

3 Likes

How similar is that to caps other custards? Thats what id like to know. I cant get a hold of it in the uk yet as far as i searched.

4 Likes

Thanks out to Rick from Sugar Daddy for sending these out …

14 Likes

Perhaps we can find out if their any good now you got them and cut through all the drama awaiting your thoughts

9 Likes

Cut through I shall @Grabbo.

7 Likes

I’ve heard of a lot of those but didn’t know they made a Nectarine flavor. I’d be interested :grin:.

6 Likes

I haven’t used v2 so can’t comment on that one. Only used Killer in one mix so far plus a SFT and first impression is it is quite different from v1. I was never the biggest fan of it anyway I had other favourites.

It reminds me more of TFA Custard 2 than Cap V1 and the two paired up nicely in a mix.

6 Likes

I’ve just mixed a SF of Custard Cake, I see you reviewed this one. The custard part seems really similar to Killer Custard.
Parts of that review would easily fit my description of this new custard.

7 Likes

Goon 25’s

10 Likes

Man, I am liking that 25 @INOIROC.

4 Likes

I saw that Coil Clout listed some but they were $80. That went up to $120 during their last sale (Now they’re at $150 for one RDA lol). I get it, they’re authentic and can’t really be found anymore. I refuse to get bent over though :laughing:. I saw Fasttech must’ve got some clones in. I love my Goons so I had to get atleast a couple.

I ordered one brass and one stainless. They messaged me saying the brass ones don’t match the photos. They sent a pic of the new brass ones they have. It looked super different/shiny and the top didn’t match the barrel. I would’ve loved a brushed brass 25, since I have an original 24mm of that version. I told them I didn’t like it and to send two stainless instead. As far as clones go, these stainless versions are legit. For eight bucks or whatever, they’re super worth it. The black ones at FT aren’t matte black (which the originals are), and I’m not into copper RDAs (But FT has those too :+1:). Now I have an authentic matte black, and two stainless “Styled” 25’s.

I’ll post pics of the brass situation below.

What’s listed and what I wanted:

What they have now, and asked if it was okay to send me:
attachment

If I had known earlier, I would’ve snagged one. I’m usually pretty good at entering “Goon RDA” in my searches, but haven’t been shopping there a lot recently :grin:.

9 Likes

@anon44012888 This looks fantastic!
The thing I found with the Vandy vape pulse AIO is is up so much space around the vessel like you said the condensation sometimes when I go to take it out and clean it you can’t even get the vessel out cause it’s so stuck with liquid! I don’t know what brand that is I can’t see it looks like the vessel fits in there absolutely perfect no space for condensation.
I gave up trying to use the rebuildable vessel on the pulse AIO I guess in theory it’s good but good air holes drilled on the wrong side facing towards the wrong way I wonder what brand that is there let me know please.
Vandy vape just setting the new version of that pulse 81 because the other one cracked to hell on the top this one has updated metal insert we’ll see hey, free is for me

4 Likes

It’s called the Vision, I think they sell for around 99 USD… I have the link in one of the billet box threads on here,

3 Likes
7 Likes

@anon44012888 Thanks !

3 Likes

On Sale at Stream Island: VISION RBA BY UMBRELLA MODS UK | Steam Island

6 Likes

I love how the air flow goes from the top nut down around and back up!

4 Likes

It’s been a long summer, I haven’t been around here much… but I ve been missing this community!

Been meaning to post this because some may or may not know this great site for Li-ion cells.
A Few months back I ordered MOLICEL P42a 21700 inr cells from,

Each cell was ~$5 (x2) …So like $12 + $6 shipping~ I believe it was $17.00 total.
2 top quality cells , authorized seller PLUS my favorite get a free flashlight and it’s not a cheap one, then it comes with an 18650 adapter and the batteries come with a little plastic case you really can’t beat that for 17 bucks. I thought I had a problem with one of them when they first charged and the guy extended my warranty I’ll plug those guys/girls all day!!
sry if this sounds commercial-ish just wanted to share the wealth of knowledge

9 Likes

Yeah they’re great, for awhile years ago batteries were retarded in Canada, was cheaper to get from them.

6 Likes

I just love me a good flashlight especially a free one!

6 Likes