Vape Mail 2022

They are pretty nice little lights, especially for free! I run Sanyo 4250Mah 20700’s in mine. They fit perfectly but are unprotected so ya have to be careful but they run forever.

4 Likes

most recent fastech order. You know when that yellow envelope arrives, packed to the brim w/ stuff (excuse me…“metal tube” 1 pcs hahah)
it’s fastech time!

I’ve really been enjoying Aegis Max 21700… little heavy but that’s Aegis!
Lovee how you can lock the wattage/menu buttons ( - +) but fire button still fires.
Also it has separate slide lock on the side to lock the whole thing.
Enough power to last all day . in a pretty color to get all matchy matchy W/ Crown V. Yip yip

12 Likes

@Ken_O_Where I don’t know about yours but mine when you zoom all the way in to a focused beam it goes to the square of the LED I’ve never seen anything like it and literally have like 400 flashlights well maybe 300 :crazy_face:.
I look at it like well yes it’s free I love free and also it’s better than taking a flashlight that had three aaa’s with the little frame holder removing that and stuffing at 18650 in there with an old pen spring you know safety first and all!

9 Likes

Sample bottles 10ml …And The Ultimate JF flaves

13 Likes

Curious what this means? I have a few flashlights, “as seen on TV” that I can take out the 3aaa thingy and use a 21700 cell. Work great except I don’t have protected cells an I’m not going to risk leaving the battery in so I don’t really use them with the Li batteries. One of them can narrow the beam down to the square of the LED as described above. I think it’s the “Think Bulb” one. My others were a 3-pack from Walgreens for $19.95. I like both types enough that I can’t see going for the more expensive Flashlights. Maybe I’ll get protected cell on my next battery order. I just bought 16 Molicel P28 18650’s from 18650batterystore.com during the Labor day sale. I also bought a Gray falcon All-88 charger! My battery management just got a whole lot easier. The sale didn’t apply to the charger though.

5 Likes

13 Likes

After using the Cthulu AIO for a few days, I have to say I like it quite a bit. The aluminum feels really light, but that’s because my Boro experiences were mainly Billet Boxes but this is a good alternative for a couple hundred cheaper… 80 bucks… The Stock RBA is not half bad either, but it feels kinda weird using an RBA that costs 3 times more than the device… Really enjoyable and I’m probably gonna get a couple more colours.

10 Likes

They do a white Delrin one now

11 Likes

I like the looks of that

3 Likes

Hmmmm better than ali

3 Likes

Since you are talking about AIO’s and Boro’s, This is just now going into production.

6 Likes

Haha, I just noticed @SessionDrummer is half that discussion thread I just posted a link to.

3 Likes

Thanks very much any way @JiM210.

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah having a ton of batteries is great I think I have eight like four pairs in rotation of course I’ve got like 10 mods going at all times some have built in. Well mechanic technician by trade automotive, so I have like all these pik-a-nut drawers of springs and nuts bolts etc. I guess not actually a pen spring that would be a little stupid but I have a cricket flashlight it’s a 90° and it had the three batteries I took the thing out put a battery in there it’s been fine I’ve been using it like that for years it’s a low drain battery that I pulled out of a laptop so I see what you mean but you know I just got a kit recently with resistors and diodes and capacitors so breadboard now to figure out how to use it! I’ve gotten the resistors down and the diodes I just figured out the transistors they’re just like two diodes in one. But yeah I had probably an old flashlight spring that I used cuz the cricket has a circuit board I don’t know if it’s protected or not
…rut row. Think I was just going a little Overkill with my explanation pin spring but I probably have used one before

6 Likes

Thanks! I saw somewhere vape related, they had these premade MOSFET circuit boards that you can put in a unprotected mech mod at the positive before you put your battery in. They are round like a battery and thin and should work in any mech mod that has an adjustable battery negative cap. They were very cheap and would probably be great for using in LED flashlight with regular unprotected batteries. I’ll have to try and find them again.

4 Likes

I decided to grab another Dead Rabbit Max.

I also got a nice surprise gift from one of my vape girlfriends :slight_smile: Such a sweetie. I had sent her a little RDA that she was looking to buy and hell, I have SO many RDA’s I sure wasn’t going to miss one, lol. But she sent me 4 new 18650 batteries and some cool wraps for them. She sure didn’t need to do that, but that’s the type of person she is. Once again, this shows that vape people are the best!

12 Likes

Good to hear you like this as I was thinking of getting one. I did just buy the Cthulhu 520 rba tank . Looking forward to being able to use the tons of pnp coils I have. I hear that’s a good one.

6 Likes

That looks sharp

5 Likes

Just placed a first order with DIY Flavours, Inc. because they were the only vendor who had all 5 of the flavors I wanted in stock in the 4oz size. BCF and a couple of other places had 1 or 2 flavors, but none of them had all 5 (especially in the 4oz size). The order should be here next Tuesday. I love BCF, but sometimes it’s nice to have options when things are out of stock.

11 Likes

Thanks to @fidalgo_vapes, I’ve been bitten by the bug…

12 Likes