Vape Mail 2022

https://vapor-flavor.com/eliquid-flavor.htm#black-berry-Vapor-Flavor

4 Likes

Are these good flavors, first I’ve heard of them, but then again I set in the back of the class, so i miss out on a lot

3 Likes

Not sure this would work but I remember when a bunch of us on VU were trying to get the DL Lemon Tart down and we landed on using FA cookie in there instead of biscuit. Might work for this one too, I don’t know. Figured I’d mention if you ever wanted to try it. I never did care for the DLLT (sacrilege, I know) lol.

5 Likes

That makes 2 of us :wink:

5 Likes

14 Likes

Okay, this recipe looks so good I couldn’t resist and ordered the flavors I didn’t have, to make it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s how you do it @Deb50. Don’t leave me hangin’. Let me know if you hate it or not…

6 Likes

I absolutely will and thank you for the recipe!

6 Likes

A SBS mod is probably my favourite but I wish manufacturers would design them to have the protective cage or band around the front to protect the tank somewhat.
I do have a couple of early ones left which have that design feature and it just makes better sense to me.

9 Likes

Let us know how this compares to the Steam Crave SBS. Have you reviewed the Steam Crave SBS?

6 Likes

That Aspire SBS looks tough!!! I expect it to be top quality coming from Aspire.

4 Likes

@JiM210 at a glance, looks like not apples to apples, as the Aspire looks like no 21700 or TC, but I’m still anxious to get into it …

• Dimensions – 48mm x 24mm x 83mm/53mm (18650 mode/18350 mode)
  • Weight – 120g
  • Material – CNC Aluminium and Stainless Steel
  • Modes – VW/VV/Bypass
  • Screen – 0.91″ OLED
  • Power Output – 1-60W
  • Battery – Single 18650 or 18350
7 Likes

I hope you have good luck with it. Most Aspire mods that I’ve had were severly underpowered. Shame because they always made nice looking mods.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Todays mail!!!

14 Likes

Received this Arbiter 2, from DH Gate , deck is small, won’t be putting any big builds on it, got it cheap with $4.00 in-house discount on it, took almost a month to get

11 Likes

Its a good rta …I like the original better

6 Likes

Was just looking at the first one, i like the deck on it, i may look into getting one, the 2ed one here
Im still working with it. Got it all wicked up and ready to go, then it was shorting out , then it stopped. Going to rebuild it tomorrow and thin the wick out a bit. Im getting go flavor but i feel it can be better

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Please could you elaborate on why you prefer the V1 because I have recently bought the V2 but have yet to put a build in it.

6 Likes

V1 i like the build deck better… The V2 Has the higher walls that go up and for me the old build deck seems to alkow for mire vapor and better flavor . The V1 is damn near impossible to mess up wicking as well. I just get a better all around vape

8 Likes