Vape Mail 2022

Maybe that one mod has a shallower 510 connection, giving you a more solid connection to the atty. But even with that, I can’t imagine unevenness. Good luck in solving this one.

5 Likes

It has confused me why this one heats instantly like that and the others are staggered. Pretty sure it has to do with the chipset. Its just instant glow.

4 Likes

HA! You would think your theory would be correct. In practice it it doesn’t work. One of the biggest bugaboos is the way ground is connected to the squonk pin. You get one mesh screen to fire hot. The second mesh screen will not fire up or glow weakly. The trick is to crank down the squonk pin and then back off slightly.

3 Likes

Do you have any power curves set up on your mod’s as that might make a difference? There is definitely something in what you’re saying though because I have noticed some differences between how the same atty vapes on various different mods even at the exact same wattages with the same settings.

4 Likes

The mesh is not heating up evenly when power is applied.

3 Likes

Oh yeah some mods tanks dont run the same at the same wattages. I think thats what is missing in this. Not every mod ramps up instantly. I have noticed some ramp up quicker then others and some 35 watts on one device is too much on another. My point is with the max it ramps up instantly. There is no slow moving burning as with my other mods. And im convinced now after burning coils there is a big diff in the way my pulse ramps up compared to the max. Its obv when i see it slowly glow compared to immediate glow.

4 Likes

I broke another one of my favorite pliers. I got a beefier set this time from Amazon :+1:.

I got a couple more different styles.

My first Flavor Jungle order (since switching it’s name from E-cig Express).

Free samples of their one shots:

Bullcity order:

I didn’t order the Inawera Watermelon so it’s either a mistake or a freebie. I tried it once long ago and found it to be strange. It tasted like a random candle or soap fragrance. I’ll give it another shot though :grin:.

13 Likes

Nice score @INOIROC !!

8 Likes

11 Likes

Your collection just keeps getting better @Ianc13.

5 Likes

Bring on the Chef’s !!!

10 Likes

I have been looking for a black and reddish Ursa Quest for a while as the mod suits my OG Berserker with the bubble glass. Finally found one where I got the B3 from. Have a black B3 coming for my Digiflavor SBS and another “interesting :thinking:” mod that I just couldn’t resist… Will post when I get it. :smile:

7 Likes

Hmmmm, appears that my new mod and B3 RTA have been stolen off my front porch…

Notified it was “left in safe place” but when I got home an hour later… nothing.

I am beyond pissed now. :rage: $170 order :rage: Hope it explodes in their face! :rage:

8 Likes

My fear runs deep of this…, or the delivery driver keeping my shit…, I placed an order from VaporEmpire back on the first w/o a confirmation or tracking number… I was worried about it…, but luckily it showed up on the 11th no signature or anything, & it was delivered usps so…, But anyways, most sites nowdays do something with route & I always put tht shipping protection in with my order so hopefully they’ll make sure 2 get me my mail.

4 Likes

That is the worst @Ianc13. Do you have any cameras or doorbell cam to verify it was actually delivered ?

6 Likes

Delivery driver is pretty trustworthy, know him outside of his work casually so I don’t doubt he delivered it. Also had a photo of the delivery in the app.

Annoyingly no. Is on our “to do” list but I guess we will step it up that list now.

Better this than the $7,000 saddle my wife is getting delivered next week. I will absolutely be staying home all day for that one!

7 Likes

I hope it explodes in their face resulting in the thieving bastard dropping it and it explodes again in their lap.

8 Likes

Yea…, @Ianc13 … I’d be keeping a very close eye on tht delivery, but me personally… I couldn’t have something I payed 7G for be delivered…, they’d have to send it somewhere I could pick it up or something like tht…

5 Likes

This is what the bastards got…

8 Likes

Damn… like @Gazza7 says… I hope the mf blows up in their face!

6 Likes