Vape Mail 2022

Funny thing i was just on there looking at that going :flushed::flushed:

6 Likes

Sure they do. Recently emptied my vape junk drawer. Lots of paperweights in there.

8 Likes

Thursday’s order. Delivered at noon Saturday :relaxed:. Thanks Bull City flavor’s.

14 Likes

Nice, nice, nice @rcleven.

5 Likes

My latest Nomnoms delivery arrived today and the good news is that I had absolutely no leakage this time.
Twenty four days door to door so a very similar time frame to previous orders.

Quite a small one this time but I am trying to wind back a bit. I took a gamble on another Sasami concentrate which is marzipan. I enjoy FAs so for 25p it was a no brainer. The smell from the bottle is amazing and is exactly the same as it’s namesake. I think I’m going to push that one up my SFT list as I’ve high hopes for it.

9 Likes

It’s not like I even have any free time, this time of the year, BUT, just can’t seem to stop from picking up some more Wonder Flavors !!!

And some pop and sizzle …

Thanks out as always out to @BullCityFlavors, @Drew1, and @wllmc for the GREAT selection, FAST shipping, and HASSLE FREE experience.

14 Likes

I like that Pur SS…It doesnt have that aftertaste Cap has

7 Likes

Oh that could be it, I have been using it a lot of late. Accidentally went to 1% last time and it hasn’t killed the mix with sweetness.

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer Too much of a good thing is wonderful !! (as long as they are the right things) :wink:

4 Likes

You’re going to love that Tahitian Vanilla.

6 Likes

Someone new stuff from this past week :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Nice score @Lynda_Marie !!!

5 Likes

14 Likes

I feel like I’m following in your footsteps with constant single flavor testing. I’m looking forward to all the vso raw’s I have mixed! And of course, I needed the gunmetal plus v3 :smiley: How are you liking the Thelema’s? I love mine.

7 Likes

I liked the Claymore. A bit noisy but nice flavor.

7 Likes

Just got these today.
Muskets with the PNP Pod tanks and 2 coils for $25 each from ecigmafia.com
Still some good deals stateside

12 Likes

@Lynda_Marie I think that’s GREAT !!!

Obviously we can’t tell exactly how flavors will pair by themselves, but have you found that by testing them, it helps to better understand the flavors, for easier mixing ?

I think they’re GREAT for less than Top Shelf mods, and (as you can see), I like to always have a fresh supply on hand.

5 Likes

Thanks for the input @Lostmarbles, having just tested both Eclipses, I’m actually looking forward to testing it out. While not exactly being a huge RDA’er, it’s going to be interesting.

6 Likes

@Pastorfuzz While never being a huge VooPoo fan, I’m LIKING the look of those. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

They’re a poor man’s Squid

11 Likes