Vape Mail 2022

100% yes! IT’s broadened my mixing so much. Honestly I probably wouldn’t be doing it as much as I am if I weren’t invited to be on the Noted dx crew. It’s been a lot of fun. Especially trying things I’d never think to sft… Like malts lol

8 Likes

That’s GREAT @Lynda_Marie. Drop some links for us.

5 Likes

To be honest I’m surprised more vapers don’t SFT. I know it’s a mission but to my way of thinking I wouldn’t know what an individual concentrate could bring to a recipe without doing so.
Each to their own and I’m certainly not knocking anyone who doesn’t as it takes a lot of time and effort. It’s not just the mixing but also the notes and cleaning up.

6 Likes

Agreed @Gazza7. I mean it IS a lot of work, and note taking, but the rewards …

6 Likes

10 Likes

My wife’s flip top lid totes were pretty good, BUT, I wanted to try some 5 quarts to see what was what. Can’t stand 60ml’s up in them, but a non issue, just side laid them. So far, bigger, sturdier, more solid when stacked …

12 Likes

This was a fun one. Peaches, Ft Capia as our guest. This was last Monday.

6 Likes

I need to make the switch to bigger totes, I use stackable drawers, but the biggest that stand up are 30mls. I have them sorted by flavor house like you. My stash has grown quite a bit. I need my own VSO drawer (or 2) now. I like this idea! I’m sure you have quadruple what I have (860 something). Thanks for the idea!

6 Likes

GREAT show @Lynda_Marie (and all).

6 Likes

@Pastorfuzz I really like that color. It claims Violet, but looks like a pink to purple fade ?

4 Likes

You’re very welcome @Lynda_Marie. I got (10) of the 5 quart, and they’re working out perfectly. They have numerous sizes …

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09V5L93P3

6 Likes

Light blue then fades to purple.
Both mods are the same but the color pattern is a little different between the 2.
The pic doesn’t show the colors that well.
I used one last night and it works good for what it is.
I have the Wotofo Smart rebuildable mesh coils for the tanks so a cheap vape for sure

8 Likes

Ohhhh almost like what I use but mine are drawers, but the drawers don’t come out. Which makes it hard. I’ll have to look at the dimensions of yours. I’ll gladly switch!

7 Likes

Been awhile since I got decent vape mail to post so went a little crazy :crazy_face:

14 Likes

Very nice haul !
Especially the HOG 400.
I was eyeballing the Pennywise Edition on Vaperz Cloud Website but I already have a half dozen of the mech models.
I got a grip on sanity and passed on it.
I don’t need anymore gear.
Again, nice haul !

8 Likes

Thank you Pastor!

The HOG400 is what I was after, myvpro has a sale going on and had the brushed gunmetal in stock so I pounced :muscle:It really is as nice as I was hoping, should be for the price

Enjoying the blaze rta so far, the first thing I built

7 Likes

Smart move @mjag, especially with what’s going on.

7 Likes

Now you need a 40mm Valhalla RDA to go with it.

7 Likes

Is there any other way? Nice haul, bro!

7 Likes

Very nice lot you have there @mjag. I’d be interested to know what you think of the Atamporal RTA as I was only watching a review of it by yesterday by Mike Vapes and he said it whistles but the flavour is very good.

5 Likes