Vape Mail 2022

LOVE that color @Psycho_316, and perfect pairing IMO.

5 Likes

Thanks man. When i realized thei would get the sc plus v2 for the topside i had to match my profile ps and that mod suits it well. Gotta keep it color coordinator.

6 Likes

Thanks out to Allan from Capella Flavors who found some of my reviews on https://www.ecigssa.co.za/, and struck up a conversation, asking if I’d be willing to review some more of the NEWER flavors from Capella. Far be it from me to turn that down, hehe. The testing queue is backing up, but I expect to have these mixed, steeped, and ready for testing either the tail end of 2022, or the beginning of 2023. Thanks again out to @Timwis for turning me onto the ECIGSSA crew as well. Stay tuned …

15 Likes

Super cool SD.

8 Likes

Thats a whole lot for testing. 4oz bottles lol god damn :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Yeah @Psycho_316 like I need MORE big(ger) bottles, right ? I had though Allan would just send some 30’s.

8 Likes

Well im out of luck as the frame and door for my topside dual didnt come today. But i did get this bad boy today

13 Likes

DUUUUUUDE how/where did you score one of those ??
I had to go all the way to the Netherlands to get some.

5 Likes

Ahh this site called ultimatejuice.co.uk when i found it i had to buy it and decided to mess with the topside to get it to work so i could blast away. Running vv ss mesh barely had to trim it to get it to fit

11 Likes

Zero over hang unreal it fits like a glove and now the topside is twice as heavy lol. £ 34.99 for this bad boy

5 Likes

4 oz bottles? That’s a lot of flavor.

8 Likes

Yeah @rcleven that’s what I thought.

8 Likes

My VT Coffee Liqueur arrived today from DIY in Canada, 4 days ahead of schedule. I didn’t find out there’s a 5% discount with code ELRECIPES until after they shipped…
But with the exchange rate it was practically free :laughing:

15 Likes

That’sa whole lotta brown goodness there @Rocky02852.

7 Likes

Thanks out to James (@Liquid_DIY) for shipping these flavors for review. Got here hella quick, considering it was coming from Australia. Can’t wait to research and figure out the testing weights, and get these steeping …

16 Likes

Duomei duomei right now

4 Likes

Finally arrived…No the 250ml is NOT flavoring…
Flavors- Condensed Milk , Popcorn , Rice, Oat, lemon, wafer biscuit and Vanilla

13 Likes

Wow, 25 days mate… that’s worse than here!

5 Likes

Ya I was getting worried. Ti be fsir i gave the wrong zip code and they caught it so it didnt ship out right away.

6 Likes

Got it in the end, that’s what matters. Enjoy :grin:

6 Likes