Vape Mail 2022

This is SEXY RIGHT HERE!! :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Dont know if i ever thought of this in that way but maybe just maybe :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Good flavor choices @Psycho_316.

6 Likes

Kind of sticking to what im good at mixing with. I know the profiles of all i bought from sft them. Now im comfortable and i can throw together some good strawberry based juices. No complaints yet. Still trying to nail the elusive sbms. Getting there im close so we will see what happens

6 Likes

19 DuoMei flavors - smell insanely good, the blueberry and Yellow Mango in particular are exceptional. DuoMei are hard to source and have been around for a long time. Concentrated and will be starting at 0.4%
1.Yellow Mango 30 ml.
2. Luzon Mango 30 ml.
3.Mixed berry 30 ml.
4.Milk Tea 30 ml.
5.Pineapple 30 ml.
6. Chocolate 30 ml.
7.Soda Ice Cream 30 ml.
8.Duo’s RedBuuLL 30ml.
9.Rose milk 30 ml.
10.Grape 30 ml.
11. Blueberry 30 ml.
12.Cream Vanilla 30 ml.
13. Strawberry 30 ml.
14.Caramel(Hereshy style) 30 ml.
15.Tropical Fruit 30 ml.
16.Duo’s Lemon Lime Soda (Sprite) 30 ml.
17.Chocolate hazelnut 30 ml.
18.Banana 30 ml.
19. Garpe Soda 30 ml.

12 Likes

Nice…For years i have heard great things , Did they send to you? This has veen a company i have always been interested in but never took the leap

9 Likes

@lukeloop that sounds Medicine Flavor strong ??

I went to the website you mentioned, and they started the flavors were very hard to source, and to get them while you could. Is/are these a limited run ??

5 Likes

Yellow Mango has been around …That is one Ive read about a couple years back. Graham Digital Drops is the one who used to highly praise them

9 Likes

Thank you @fidalgo_vapes. It took me awhile to find where he bought them from, now maybe this short run, may be limited to this one reseller …

8 Likes

Oh…Wow i didnt even notice that he mentiined where

6 Likes

You can try going straight to the source.

LINK–>Screenshot_20221202-195614<–LINK

5 Likes

Only problem is you have to buy in bulk. 50kilo min. Im waiting for a response to see if they will do less then that.

5 Likes

Yeah, that might be a problem. I didn’t notice that when I posted it :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Could get a few people in on it and split it all up. :rofl::rofl::rofl: like 20 people :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@lukeloop is that the Sample Pack ?

3 Likes

Yes but graciously at 30ml bottles.

7 Likes

My son wanted some more coils and replacement glasses for his Crown 5 so I utalised the current Christmas discount and some loyalty points to buy the Ether boro.

I’ve gone a bit mad lately so I’d probably better stop seeing bargains and must haves for a while.

12 Likes

10 Likes

Very nice @JiM210.

5 Likes

New addition arrived today another lost vape Centaurus bf mod

Nice tandem now

11 Likes