Vape Mail 2023

Thank you.

4 Likes

rotation of 27 mods helped. If you change battery’s once a week it’s not getting much whear and tare.

5 Likes

What is your favorite AIO device? No buildable ones please.

4 Likes

Yep, without a doubt, lol. What is YOUR favorite AIO device? Mine is the Smok Fetch Pro which is out of stock everywhere.

4 Likes

Never considered one. They seem to be another rabbit hole to me. Mods, RTA’, RDA’s, coils, cotton, flavors are deep enough for me. Just ask my wife.

7 Likes

Sadly none: I haven’t used a device which wasn’t rebuildable in over two years.

So, sadly I cannot help you on recent advances.

6 Likes

@rcleven @SquirrelSmash :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Do we need a fundraiser to get you new eyes, or is this an impersonation of my wife? :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Pick a color please, for the Gaur-21. I’m about to buy 3, but not the ones that costs $5 more. @rcleven

6 Likes

An odd request but get one in ‘Fantasy Red’ and call it Trevor the Slayer of Peas.

7 Likes

I will name it after you!

6 Likes

I’d like to hear the story behind Trevor the Slayer of Peas!

6 Likes

The guar is not full waterproof like the geekvape I’ve just got the gaur 18 it’s the same as the old swell mod looks like it’s going to be a good work mod

7 Likes

Sad to hear that, I read that when you remove the batteries, you can clean it with soap and water.

4 Likes

Your asking the Wrong person here.Your talking to a person who bought three black GV L200 classics.
Black goes with everything.

9 Likes

Then you will have a black Jr.

7 Likes

[quote=“KC111, post:24, topic:266175”]
. What is YOUR favorite AIO device? Mine is the Smok Fetch Pro which is out of stock
[/quoteto answer that question I’ve been trying the bp mod TMD coils they seem pretty good so far ,they can fit in anything that uses the pnp coil from voopoo.and the gaur is good for what I’d call a splash clean without the batteries in.

6 Likes

What is the BP mod TMD?

4 Likes

6 Likes

Just a coil

6 Likes