Vape Mail 2023

FE Mango @fidalgo_vapes ?

4 Likes

Ill have to compare…Im not a Mango guy so nothing standa out . I know what i reach for and use but cant place the smell.

5 Likes

Nothing yet, it’s a new flavour for me :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Flavor Express, same as SC mango.

6 Likes

Got this to go in the luxe xr max. Had to build and shape the legs of the coil to line up with the wick ports but yeah this little thing works pretty damn good. Probably should have got the 24g ss but oh well. But yeah works like a charm. Was a little tricky getting the screws to catch the 26g wire but a nee toy equals new learning. The base is a little smaller then that of a gtx so i had to put the top cap on to dry fire it in the pod or it falls in.

11 Likes

It’s on like Donkey Kong @fidalgo_vapes

10 Likes

Ooo I see you got Folkart’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Its awfully good cant wait to see your review on that one.

6 Likes

You can keep the One shots lol , but those Ultimates are special …The Lemon was disappointing

6 Likes

Cool, I didn’t realize it was his @McDuckie

LOL, sometimes you get a winner @fidalgo_vapes. Even with the fails, you can still get ideas from them.

Well, I have had some good luck with some of the Ultimates, and I don’t think I’ll find any Lemon that pushes MF’s Lemon off it’s perch.

6 Likes

Ive had all good with the Ultimates…The Lemon i was hoping for something else …If they wouldnhave called it Lemonade then i couldnt complain.

6 Likes

I hate clone requests. PLUS, I never have the time. Some people can’t take no for an answer …

10 Likes

Excuse me, sir, could you please clone Cream Team Buttercream for me? Like tomorrow please??!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Jk jk :grin:

7 Likes

I’m working on something Lynda. I’ve been sampling the concentrate at different %’s. So far I’m getting a vanilla ice cream cake with a butt load of buttercream frosting. It’s king crest in collaboration with jam monster e-Liquids so I leaning towards possible mix of Capella and Flavor West flavorings. The finished liquid is at 30% total, but I’m thinking that’s probably with 2-3% sweetener. Plus I’m waiting on a 30% mix to steep at least a month to see if it changes much from being fresh mixed.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Since @Lynda_Marie got to make a request, I’d like a clone of Johnny Copper Bourbon Cream Tobacco please :crazy_face: :nerd_face:

5 Likes

@TimWV never heard of JC, but they sound interesting, and only found …

https://www.ktownvaporlounge.com/johnny-copper-vanilla-bourbon-custard-60ml.html

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer That used to be one of my top 3 store bought tobacco vapes

5 Likes

Well I’ve got a Vanilla Bourbon problem. Problem is, I don’t have many great recipes for it yet !!

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer I’ve been working on one, Once I get it the way I want it, I will humbly share the recipe if you would like it

6 Likes

@TimWV I would love to mix it up !!!

5 Likes