Vape Mail 2023

My little take from thecigshop.co.uk giveaway. 5 aromaxy concentrates and a vaporesso lux xr max. Plus some samples of one of their new creation and some TFS strawberry enhancer to give a try. And then my purchased sweet strawberry cap.

13 Likes

@Psycho_316 congratulations mate, I hope you enjoy your prize.

6 Likes

Thanks bud. I vaped 30ml of the pink lemonade im on the mango now. Its quite impressive. There is literally 3 flavor profile in these things. Different wattages present a different flavors

4 Likes

Do you recommend this?

3 Likes

I do like it. Its quite heavy for a pod honestly. But it works well and the stock coils push the flavor. I been looking to see if they make a rba coil for it. Or if there is a compatible one for it. But for the few hours i used it, i like it. I have tried a few others and so far this is the best one.

5 Likes

What wattage and which “stock” coils do you like for this?

3 Likes

I have the .2ohm in it running it at 35w it automatically sets the supposed best wattage as soon as you put pod in. But the 55w was not for my liking

4 Likes

I will keep that in mind if I decide to ever get one. I prefer lower wattage myself. I’m loving your Raspberry Cream Candy! Leaving the computer now, going to go on a jet boat up and down the river, so eat my water dust spray!!

5 Likes

Thank you. Glad you liked it. Yeah i mixed up 300ml for the partner. Enjoy your trip up and down the river

4 Likes

I can smell the mango right when i opened package. I have never thought “mmm that smells good” when it comes to mango. This smells good though… I already have a 30ml of Lemon so another 10 is nice to have …

19 Likes

Last of the vapegeddon stockups, for now :grin:
Mods for hubby, box of restocks & some new (to me) flavours.

19 Likes

You get thos concentrates from darkstar/chefs? And how much was shipping if so. If you dont mind me asking.

6 Likes

I did, shipping was £10.

6 Likes

Thats pretty good. What do you use the berry crunch in. Trying to get rid of 80mls of it thats vapable lol

4 Likes

Do You have WF Mango mousse?

5 Likes

Yes , I have all Wf flaves…Based on smell they are different . The ultimate smells like one i have already but cant place . The Ultimate though just smells better . Of course we dont base the flavor off smell , in this case the smell makes me want to use it

5 Likes

FE Mango @fidalgo_vapes ?

4 Likes

Ill have to compare…Im not a Mango guy so nothing standa out . I know what i reach for and use but cant place the smell.

5 Likes

Nothing yet, it’s a new flavour for me :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Flavor Express, same as SC mango.

6 Likes