Vape Mail 2023

I can care less about grammer fucks ups…Hope that clears this issue up :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Knot thay I’m a grmmr knotzi but their are tymes wen reeding you posts is diffycult, sew I wood recument a speel checkers two halp yew!

15 Likes

Its all good…You didnt need to delete that. I thought it was funny. My lack of proper grammer and lack of spell check is a running joke with a couple people here and on YT. Im on my phone a lot and on the move usually doing multiple things so proof reading post isnt my piority. My typing is my own special type of ebonics.

12 Likes

All good Fiddy. My hangover is definitely punishment today… :nauseated_face:

10 Likes

13 Likes

@KC111 is trying to plump me up.
She sent me some cookies. I love these things.
Thanks a bunch lady !

15 Likes

@Pastorfuzz I’ve ALREADY been told. THOSE little bastards are NOT allowed in our house !!!

13 Likes

I haven’t seen her around in a minute. Guess we answered all her questions! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

I know. They aren’t going to last long.
That gallon of milk in my fridge doesn’t stand a chance now

14 Likes

I’m sure she’ll be back. Probably has some issues that need taking care of.

11 Likes

Yep, you guys answered my million plus 1 questions, so now I have no use for this group anymore. :roll_eyes: Seriously, this is a fantastic group that played a huge role in getting me into my DIY journey and I am so grateful!

12 Likes

Well huge thanks out to @whthek who took it upon himself to SURPRISE me with some vape mail. Thanks a lot Brian. I’ll dose it up with some NIX and see what’s what with the KRUNK !!!

15 Likes

Hit him up on FB. He has a group he’s pretty active in. I personally don’t order from CC anymore because I find the coils not lasting as long but I do order cotton from him. I think they are done with the move and orders are going out again…I read that in his group.

7 Likes

Placed a small order with Liquiddiy and it arrived today.

I specifically wanted more of the Magical Flavors Juicy Peach Black Tea as that is magnificent but unfortunately all he had left was 10ml. I was going to order a 30ml of Luzon Mango but thought considering the minuscule percentage required and that I already have 10ml there’s probably a lifetime supply in 20ml anyway.
I took @SessionDrummer advice and ordered some Duomei Caramel to try and FA Lulo was a freebie.
Luzon hasn’t lost it’s aroma!!

12 Likes

Don’t get greedy with this one, 1% was great, 2% I got a honey off note.

10 Likes

Nice haul @Gazza7.

9 Likes

Thanks and 1% it is then.

9 Likes

I bought some more to go bottles for my wife before she got her new local job but im sure i can find some uses for them. We both already have too many coils but there was this sale…

I got the bottles from amazon, they said they were LDPE but i could clearly see they were PET so i grabbed them and they are PET, tops come with a liner to help prevent leaking. 20 bucks for 20 bottles, 8.5oz. The seller i got them from has no more but there are many others for around them same price.

12 Likes

Im out of Caliburns …I gave my last one to a person with cancer. I think i have to buy the Cali G bc i have a bunch of coils for it , my wife will not switch from that damn Novo 2 either IT DRIVES ME NUTS

8 Likes

Won a little @HealthCabin give away! Thanks Health Cabin!

15 Likes