Vape Mail 2023

Well just a little something as didnt need much.
Stocked up on cinnamon donut just incase i cant get more.

10 Likes

I found that it was really very expensive buying a 120 ml of VT Vanilla buttercream frosting from there. Total with shipping for just that one bottle was $45 :flushed:

6 Likes

That is exactly why I hate ordering from DIYCanada. It is outrageously expensive for s/h and at a snail pace delivery, too. I deal with worldwide shipping for my business and I have never charge that much unless the customer wants to pay for Priority Express Mail. Even when I order many flavors from Nomz, they gave me free shipping.

9 Likes

Exactly! People try telling me it’s a steal to order from them…if someone thinks that’s cheap, then I’m going broke buying flavors :flushed:

7 Likes

They are grossly overpriced to begin with. I ordered 3 flavors from them, 1 10ml bottles and 2 30ml bottles and they charged me almost $20 just for s/h.

7 Likes

My first squonk mod V3 pulse
World record shipping from 3fvape 14 days. They normally take at least a month.

14 Likes

I’ve watched a couple of reviews on that and am tempted but the truth is I bought the V2 ages ago and haven’t used in once.
Makes me think do I really need the V3?

The bottle looks like it’s an improvement.

10 Likes

Vapr has them just in case U change your mind

7 Likes

Yeah @Lynda_Marie I think for a single bottle, it’s expensive, I just kept tossing 120’s in the cart, and once you get over the 100.00 mark, the shipping is free, which helps offset a lot. Also, they must have at least TWO locations, because mine is shipping from Boca Roton FL.

4 Likes

I noticed that yesterday!
Quite cheap too.

With the government’s bat shit crazy axe about to fall I might succumb.
As if I need an excuse.

7 Likes

I was expecting them over $100. obviously vapr had ordered before government announcement

6 Likes

Keep us all in the loop with that will be interested to know ya thoughts

7 Likes

To be fair, Canada Post has outrageous rates, even for Canadians. For me to mail a single RDA 4 hours north is $20.
Last Christmas just to send 2 T-shirts to Australia was over $40.

6 Likes

You talking Dash (which does have an American presence) or DIY-ejuice?
Dash is Canada’s largest but their owner is a trip.

5 Likes

@big_vape Dash.

4 Likes

I have never gotten that free s/h option from DIYCanada and I have dropped well over $100 before.

5 Likes

Probably due to your PM and government, eh?

6 Likes

And what looks like a Drop 2: a great combo.

6 Likes

@KC111 the free ship was from DashVapes.

4 Likes

Gonna have to give us your take. Having toddlers i dont know if that will take the abuse when the get their hands in it. Plus i like dropping mods. Its my thing lol

6 Likes