Vape Mail 2023

I probably couldn’t figure out how to turn the damn thing on

10 Likes

Which would make it even funnier.

9 Likes

I got my Wire Optim order today. I spoke about the newer bulk sizes they’re offering now in the good deals thread. I go through LOTS of N80 42ga wire (For staggered wire/coils). It’s nice to see someone offering larger sized rolls. I got one to see how it came. I was expecting it in one of their newer fatty spools, but it’s just a regular one. I have no preference.

Now, in attempt to keep them honest, I did some weight checking. I’ll post the numbers below.

Empty Wire Optim spool #1 : 9.06g

Empty Wire Optim spool #2 : 9.17g

For simplicity, let’s call the plastic roll (Just the plastic and sticker) weight 9.10g

1,000 foot roll of Wire Optim N80 42ga (I had one still unused) : 16.92g minus the plastic (9.10g), so basically the wire weight= 7.82g

I took 7.82 x 4 (Because the new one is 4,000 feet)= 31.28. Now add the empty roll (9.10 avg.) = an estimated weight of = 40.38. I thought it’d be good if it weighed an even 40g.

Actual weight of the 4,000 foot roll : 39.25g. it’s a bit under but not by a lot. I’ll still send them my findings Incase they need to make adjustments. Their spooling is probably all computers and automated machines.

14 Likes

Accidents happen ALL the time @Pastorfuzz. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Pastorfuzz

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pretty damn close! Maybe your measuring equipment is less precise?

3 Likes

I just used my mixing scale :grin:. It’s the popular one by AWS LB501 or whatever. I always wondered about how they can get the correct lengths on 1,000 foot spools etc. They admitted to short rolling a few sizes a couple of months ago. Everybody who bought rolls in those lengths/sizes, got a store credit. I never would’ve known.

I’ve been suspicious of rolls from a company because they seemed short (Not Wire Optim). They just seemed to run out fast compared to other brands. I cant really unravel a whole 1,000 foot spool (Or now 4,000 ft ), so I just checked the weights :+1:.

8 Likes

Well they arrived. Unfortunately i got to smell the blue razz at it cracked. But it smelt good. Going to meet it in the middle of what someone told me to mix it at and what the recommendations are. 1.25% is where ill go. Thanks to @VSOflavors for sending them over the pond

16 Likes

Vape mail from vapoureyes

15 Likes

Is that their own RDA?
The last order I placed with them I took it out of the cart thinking I have enough RDAs and don’t really use them a lot.
I’m still tempted though.

8 Likes

The sith is like a mini Asgard it’s well worth the punt only 510 drip tip nice on a small Squonk

8 Likes

Yes that’s the vapoureyes rda it comes in a pouch.

10 Likes

O missed that other one

7 Likes

This does not compute for one who almost exclusively drips ambrosial nectar into cauldrons.

10 Likes

@Psycho_316 that is excellent news about Nomz continuing to sell VTA, thank you very much for letting us know mate. Let’s just keep our fingers crossed that it stays this way.

7 Likes

Yeah i was relieved a bit. But from what they said they will continue to do wholesale but not ure about direct to consumer. So i am hoping this is the case. Cause i do go through a lot of their vanilla ice cream and cinnamon donut lol

7 Likes

Well luckily for us it shouldn’t make any difference then as we can get ours from NomNomz but it’s a different story for those that like to buy directly from VTA unless they are a business that buys in bulk.

8 Likes

I would jump on that deal if it were me because over in the U.K. it’s selling for something to the tune of at least £31+ and nearly forty quid at E.V.

10 Likes

Vapoureyes in Australia have the Sith rda for 37aud there having a big eofy sale. Don’t know how much they charge for international shipping

8 Likes

Haven’t decided who’s going to have better prices / shipping yet …

9 Likes