Vape Mail 2023

Ok, I’ve seen enough where can i get one

6 Likes

Looks a lot like the Original Arbiter deck

5 Likes

Hehe, sorry @Fordf150_Angelo. I gotta stop CHUGGIN’ on this thing, and get to REVIEWING it.

Dense, flavor chucker doesn’t even seem to come close.

6 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo I forgot where you were located Sir.

3 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo

7 Likes

Ooooooo. Grab some small mass aliens from coil clout and the voltove all at once :thinking::thinking: I

9 Likes

Yeah, I kinda wished I’d ordered from them, as Joe was out of coils when I ordered from him in the UK. TBH, I think I’m going to need at LEAST one more, so Coil Clout will be dealing with me NEXT …

8 Likes

Im in Texas

7 Likes

That is correct, and thank you again for that, it was delicious!

6 Likes

Ok, seeing all this makes me want some of these things and I need guidance. I’m going to order the Voltrove RTA, while I’m at it should I buy some of the coils mentioned,(Small Mass Aliens), which ones should I get or are there different ones any of you would suggest?
Thank you again for all the help everyone has given me!

7 Likes

The voltrove is in another league in comparison, I got bored with arbiter after a few tanks. This one I’m nearly finished my second tank this morning.
It is a thirsty bastard but I don’t care about that, it is a flavour beast!

9 Likes

This Voltrove sounds amazing. But I can’t justify $120+ for an atty. :frowning_face:

9 Likes

Iikr the small mass alie s they work well in all set ups …Im not up on all the coils names

6 Likes

Definitely going to try a 4mm single coil next, the dual 3mm wasn’t the best choice for my first build, it is restricting the airflow too much and the flavor is suffering.

11 Likes

@TorturedZen

6 Likes

What I’m getting with the 4mm, I doubt I’ll try duals anytime soon. It looked a touch high though, maybe I’ll try a 3.5mm. I’ve been smashing it so hard I’m not far of a re wick after 2 days. :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Coil Clout runs sitewide sales all the time, Bought mine during a 22% off sale last week. Got it down to $66.

10 Likes

OUTSTANDING @Wyckmix !!!

7 Likes

New Haul :grinning:

Thank you BCF!!!

14 Likes

Looks like SOMEBODY is cooking with gas now @TimWV.

6 Likes