Vape Mail 2023

Now that lot is definitely a good buy.
If Juice Factory are still doing this I think I’ve got to go for it now.

6 Likes

Funnily enough I encountered a very similar response today from my far better half. Happy Valentines Day was added at the end too. I just thanked her and got the hell out of there.

I couldn’t resist the little Oxva pod doobry for $10 but bought the rebuildable coil at full price for $12.95. Coil cost more than the pod but I wouldn’t have bought either if the rebuildable was not available.

Flavorah Heat is in my greasy little hands now. Looking forward to playing with it.

15 Likes

I have a couple of these. They really work well, but I am so clumsy and I always drop them and break them. What I absolutely love about these is that I can vape while in a supine position and continue to get great flavor out of these drip tips.

I believe I do have at least 1 anti spit back drip tips with a screen, but will have to check it out more later.
Ever since I swapped my Horizon Sakerz Master to my computer room (about a week or so ago), where I vape sitting upright, I have not had any issues with spit back.
I don’t wick or do any coil rebuilding, but I would love your opinion of what kind of brand names to get that are of the same quality as the KGD. I hope someday to have that experience of what it is like to vape a good one, lol. It isn’t exactly on my bucket list, as I have to be content with my factory coils, but I would like to just have that experience. On the other hand, if I enjoy the flavor too much, it might be too hard to go back to factory coils. I just can’t do any wicking or rebuilding, so it is probably better off for me this way.
Do you have any idea why I would not get any flavor off a M+1 coil from my Falcon King, but the M Dual is fabulous?
Thanks so much Muth!

9 Likes

My hubby loves the Oxva Xlim V2 pod I bought him. He said the new Caliburn X that I also got him sucks in comparison to the Xlim and it is cheaper, too. I don’t know anything about the Sonder U.

7 Likes

@Rocky02852 the 3.0 is out, and dual 2.5’s are in. I was able to get them JUST in there, to completely cover the bottom air flow inlet, AND still be completely saddled by the side inlets …

10 Likes

Mines down for delivery today, I could resist no longer. Still undecided as to what build to put in, I ordered some 2.5mm but that looks tight still.
Just made a SS 4mm but they needed a lot of power when I used to put duals in the aromamizer.

11 Likes

@marsh8 All I’ve got to say is

The 3.0 was REALLY good, and the dual 2.5’s were improved, BUT, not in a “twice as good” kind of way.

WOW.

11 Likes

It depends on HOW you situate them in relation to the side ports. I really wanted the coils over the bottom and as close to the sides as possible, not above. A single 3 sits RIGHT down in the pocked, and dual 2.5’s can land in there.

12 Likes

13 Likes

LOL, because I was SOO needing those coils in there, I didn’t even TRY to square up the wraps !!!

9 Likes

That doesn’t look so tight as the other angle. Guess I’ll decide when it gets here, might have made myself too many options.

9 Likes

LOL, is that EVEN a thing ??? !!!

7 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

I got the 4mm in, might be a touch high but it fitted. Came in at 0.24

14 Likes

Dual 3’s will fit, I used a slip of paper to space the coils apart :grin:

8 Likes

Got mine, This thing is a beast! Ran a single 4mm for a day and it was a really good vape, switched to dual 2.5mm, and for me, that hit the sweet spot.

13 Likes

Anyone who hasnt been notified as of the 28th of this month nomnomz is dropping their points reward system. As i had around £4 in points i had no choice but to put another order in as a concentrate came in stock :rofl: had no choice at all. Couldnt let my £4 go to the here after :rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

Yea I remember this @Ken_O_Where, I specifically custom mixed this for you and mailed you a sample right?

9 Likes

13 Likes