Vape Mail 2023

Thank you, BTW, looks like your battery needs to be recharged. :rofl:

4 Likes

Well, that is certainly odd. I have churches and one actor named after me but not a mod.

4 Likes

You guys need something named after you for all your tireless help.

6 Likes

@SquirrelSmash @rcleven
Congrats on your newborns in your color!
Thank you for your help!

6 Likes

I got an armload of Amighty & Colossal mods while they were still in stock as those are my fav 2 mods of all time. Only complaint is the tight battery connections, but I won’t complain too much - I got proficient in rewrapping batteries

6 Likes

Only the square box one with magnetic battery cover I’m thrilled with.

Works like a champ.
Can’t remember the name of it for the life of me.

7 Likes

Asmodus Lustro??

7 Likes

Man, all this Asmodus talk reminded me of when I FIRST picked one up …

5 Likes

That sounds right. Amighty (21700), Colossal (18650), Minikin 3S & Minikin Reborn (dual 18650) is all I’ve ever had in my arsenal. Dig those touchscreens.

To stay on topic, I think Element has a few Amightys left.

6 Likes

They had some beautiful stabbys

6 Likes

I actually have a Lustro in rotation right now …A couple still not opened . I also have a minikin 2 not opened

10 Likes

I thought the 3S kit box was a little bit tacky. The Chinese probably think Americans are still wearing polyester :rofl:

10 Likes

10 Likes

AAACCCCKKKKK!

I can’t un-see this!

4 Likes

11 Likes

We must remember the past lest we repeat it.

8 Likes

Well, I haven’t gotten them yet, but I ordered the new Molinberry line, tobacco’s and all, I got most of the new SSA and about 7 of the new FA. Nomz was out of a few that I really wanted to try…but looking forward to trying them. Someone in chat told me MB peanut was similar to SSA peanut butter…we’ll see about that lol

4 Likes

It would make sense though , same companies (basically)

5 Likes

Got these in a couple days ago. Didn’t really want the mod kit on the Hell 200, but i couldn’t find mod only unless I ordered it from China.

The 30mm steamcrave sits perfectly on the hell 200!

12 Likes

True, that makes sense.

6 Likes