Vape Mail 2023

You could even promise her that you’ll never buy THAT flavor again. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

You see went in to BM store and it was rude not to

17 Likes

Yeah after the sft taste i got off the shake and the recipe i put it in its a no chance and hell i wont and she knows it lmfao

7 Likes

@delltrapp that Sup 3 will look GREAT on that GOLD !!!

4 Likes

My mail man just delivered this beauty :star_struck: I know people dislike the drama that went on with this rda, but I get banging flavor when I put CC alien v2’s in there. My 5th or 6th one now.

16 Likes

The only supreme v3 they got when I bought them was the blue ones. But it was on a sale for 10% discount

10 Likes

What was the drama?

6 Likes

Stuff to do with Heathen. Don’t know the exact details but people have ragged on me about buying them. I think he didn’t want to have anything to do with the v2, but Hell Vape put it out anyway, he got no money. I’ve literally had probably 10 people tell me different versions or bits and pieces. :woman_shrugging: There’s a video on YouTube about it. If I can find it I’ll link it.

9 Likes

Whatever happened to him?
I used to watch his videos but he disappeared. If I remember right he was a fireman and was struggling to find time?

6 Likes

I bought the exact one second hand about a month ago and I’m really impressed, it’s got a great chip and is very compact for a dual 18650.

10 Likes

I kept talking myself out of it but when I saw the VV Pulse AIO for $50 (Aus) I thought it was worth a go. In my quest for the mini I saw it and again dismissed it. Obviously I talked myself into a bargain and just bought it. Not the colour I would have picked but it was either this a translucent red or some weird translucent fluorescent green colour.
I also decided it would be silly not to buy my first 21700 battery whilst I was at it.
It’s the V1 which I believe had issues with the top cracking when tightening the flush nut so I’ll have to remember to be careful.

My greatest concern was the size but when I looked at the specs and compared it with the old SBS mod I use daily I thought it’s really only a gnats dick bigger and considerably lighter.

The rest is history.

16 Likes

Nice, is that a MTL or RDL/DL unit?
I am always loathe to try AIO’s as they are generally too loose a draw for my liking.
Also, is it rebuildable or does it only take premade coils?

11 Likes

From the reviews I watched I think it was aimed at RDL/DL but from having looked at airflow I’m beginning to think I could dial it down as I’m not a DL vaper.
It does have a rebuildable boro style tank and I was actually quite surprised how small it is in the flesh.
There’s many reviews for it and from memory @SessionDrummer done one on here.

I’m afraid I can’t offer a real world opinion on it as I haven’t built it or tried the stock coil option that’s also supplied. The coils supplied are 0.6 and 0.3 ohm so the 0.3 is a little out of my preference but it’s there so I’ll try it.

11 Likes

Cool mate, let me know your thoughts when you get around to trying it. Cheers.

9 Likes

Mail is here! :smiley:

Hours later
Then I find the written list of the other 12 flavors I DIDN’T remember to order!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

19 Likes

Welcome TO the club @TimWV.

13 Likes

I swear I do that every other order @TimWV!!! Never fails!

8 Likes

Nice haul are all the flavors from BC? I had to place 3 orders at 3 different companies because it’s getting harder to source all of my needed VT flavors from one supplier.

9 Likes

@McDuckie Most are from BCF there are a few from Jungle Flavors that BCF didn’t have, the Vandy Vape Pulse2 and RTA are from Element Vape

9 Likes

My first Rda was on special $20Aud thought why not

19 Likes