Vape Mail 2023

Needed another single thought Why not

15 Likes

You are not alone in remembering flavors AFTER the shipment is on the way. One way to handle it is to use it as an excuse to place another order…and be sure to make it large enough to get free shipping when offered !! :wink: Amazing how I can convince myself to buy more stuff I “need” to save money. :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Wow! How did you read my thought process when it comes to “needing” more flavors? And of course I have to order at least enough to get free shipping! :crazy_face:

9 Likes

I have a slightly different slant when ordering multiple flavours. My go to for a good while now was Chefs (when they existed) and Nomnoms but as I live on the opposite side of the world I don’t qualify for free shipping.
Therefore my rationale is to take advantage of the very fact that I’m ordering and buy more than I probably would as I’m paying for shipping anyway.

We all have our excuses but simply descend further down the rabbit hole either way.

12 Likes

Never heard of the Sith before, but it looks like it could be pretty nice.

6 Likes

It’s a sort of Asgard single coil ,has the ultem insert easy to build once you realise you need legs on the coil 10 foot long I run for the day yesterday .21 Clapton flavours good I wouldn’t say stunning. Id say the 510 drip tip the reason there is no 810 option .Air flows nice its up top hence the long coil legs. Altogether it works does the job worth a look when it comes up cheap

9 Likes

Yup i always forget something just the nature of the game. Sorry to see you got that pulse 2. Keep a paper towel underneath it as it will leak all over the surface. The only fix is wrap the threads on the bottom cap with teflon tape to keep it from leaking. And dont drop it at all. You will seperate the screws for the 510 from the body. The screws were not long enough for the design.

7 Likes

I’ve already noticed some leaking from the bottom. I did just purchase a Dovpo Topside so maybe that will be a little better, I hope to get it next week sometime.

7 Likes

Oh no that is a tank i have had mine for 3 years only thing i needed to do was get a battery door but its a tank. And i have a cannon on it blows the pulse away

13 Likes

Oh wow, That’s the same color I bought!

6 Likes

Now you need the steam crave aromamizer plus v2 5th anniversary edition. Its my favorite at home setup. Flavor and cloudz :grin::grin:

9 Likes

@Psycho_316 Don’t think I don’t notice the subliminal messages you are sending :rofl:
I wanted one of the Steam craves however they were sold out so I ordered another asgard mini 25mm

7 Likes

Sure you could have git the supreme v3 i got two of them on my lost vape centaurus bf mods but only one mod works lol it was @SessionDrummer who pit me on the steam craves. Honestly i havent found anything i have tried as mesh that even comes close

8 Likes

I got a very nice care package from @Pastorfuzz I’m so grateful for this community. I feel like y’all are my second family. I would not be where I am in my mixing today if it weren’t for all of you! :heart::pray:t3:

19 Likes

An update

DO NOT ORDER FROM DEAL EXTREME!!!

While they are listed on here as a reliable vendor, they refuse to deal fairly with their mistake.

I filed a complaint directly with them, and they said they would get back to me the next day. Two weeks went by, so I filed a claim with PayPal.

My order was $56. Through PayPal, they offered $20, I declined and offered to settle for $50 so I wouldn’t have to pay for return shipping. They came back with $22 !?!

I have escalated the claim. My problem is not that they made a mistake…stuff happens, but their response shows that they will not stand by their products and/or negotiate in good faith.

BEWARE! THEY ARE ON THE ELR LIST OF RELIABLE VENDORS.

10 Likes

12 Likes

It might just be me, but I would never order a battery that had the word “Fire” on the label. :thinking:
Taking a second look at that 1st pic, it looks like those batts have a raised positive pole which is not good. Always look for the flat heads.

12 Likes

In general, I agree, but my complaint is not about the batteries that I ordered, but not receiving those batteries and Deal Extreme failing to make a good faith attempt to correct it.

10 Likes

First BC of 2023 it’s been awhile. Time to start restocking the VT.

13 Likes

Finally got a boro based mod and tank, the vandy vape AIO.5 and Kylin M mesh boro. So far the Kylin is easy as pie to build and the flavor is good but not as good as my favorite mesh RDA’s or RTA’s.

Is it just a fad? Why are boro devices and tanks so popular and most importantly…expensive! :flushed: I know these are both on the cheaper scale but I can’t imagine spending 100+ for a device and that or more for a boro tank.

17 Likes