Vape Mail 2023

These are starter’s. Now start adding any of the accessories for the AIO and it all adds up quickly to the price of the Boros.

8 Likes

I been wanting to try a boro device for years but sadly i cant afford to buy one. The cthulhu aio looks very nice, also the billet box but both are way to expensive for me

6 Likes

I understand, but even if you HAD received what you ordered correctly chances are those batteries, being button tops, might have caused you problems. Friendly advice…don’t cheap out on batteries.

10 Likes

But are Boro’s worth the price to performance ratio? Would I be able to get better flavor than a great RTA that would cost me less? That is what I wonder, would a $100 Voltrove Boro give me better flavor than a $80 Voltrove RTA?

9 Likes

I dont think that boros will give you any better flavor compared to a good rta or rda… i think that people like them because of the tank size and reduced size. As far as i have seen on vape review they look way more complicated when you have to change cotton and such…. Imagine having a full 7ml tank and burned cotton… u have to emty the tank…bla bla bla…. I think its more of a pain than a normal tank or rda…. But thats just what i think

8 Likes

The difference I see it’s a cheap starter that can be built up rather than the initial 125 dollars a Boros would cost. For $35-40 bucks you have a AIO. Don’t like it your out 40 bucks. But the teese is there to buy door panels, larger coil boxes, mouth piece’s on and on. It’s a gold mine for vendors and the makers.

6 Likes

Please, I understand that you are trying to be helpful, but I have been using mods for 12 years, and, since AW disappeared, have had problems locating appropriate 18500 or 18490 IMR batteries. Not trying to be cheap, just looking for options other than the efest batteries avalailable from illum. If you know of some, that would be VERY helpful.

6 Likes

I have been running the same juice in both the 25 V3 and the boro tank I use the tank at home and take the other to work. Hard to say which one I like best, only reason I could see to pay the extra $ is to make it pocket friendly.
They are both due a rebuild I’ve never had them side by side with fresh builds, maybe today.

The only other boro I’ve used is the Stubby and that was no good for dessert style vaping, I only put fruits in that now where as the voltrove will hold up with them.

10 Likes

@polo They did a blatant bait-and-switch on you! I just noticed you ordered much more than one battery from them, I see a bubble wrap pouch full of them underneath the exposed cell in your picture. That upsets me and I’m not even involved. I hope they stop being assholes and rectify the situation. If not may they have a bag of batteries shoved up the…s! Situation rectification retribution :rofl:

10 Likes

Thank you! I really just wanted to warn my fellow ELRs about their practices.

:heart: :rofl:

8 Likes

Its hard finding battery data on what’s available. I looked in Wikipedia and the information there said the max mAh rating for a 18500 battery I’d 2050mAh. I understand the information is likely dated. I found a table of many 18500’s that were tested and only four of them broke the 2000 mAh (rated not actual measurements) mark. It seems the 3000mAh is quit a stretch. You may be after the highest capacity 18500 available today. I checked three of the trusted vendors IMR, 18650batteystore, and Illumn and only one has a 2050mAh as the highest. I believe it was a Sanyo. I should check Lionwholesale too.

I’m curious what you use this battery form-factor for? Is it Vaping? What Mod/s?

https://lygte-info.dk/info/batteryIndex.html

**EDIT: **. DAMN, My faulty brain saw 30A and got stuck on 3000mAh :rofl::exploding_head:. You were seeking 1800mAh capacity, 30A max discharge 18500’s :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

I wasted all that time. NEVERMIND

10 Likes

Hey, I REALLY appreciate the information! I’d be very happy with 1200 mAh. My issue is that my very favorite vape device (REO mini v2) is a mechanical squonker that was built for the AW 18490 (and it fits my small hands), therefore why I need a high discharge IMR battery. It has a mechanical failsafe for shorting and I’m very careful about charging, replacement, and testing, so a protected battery isn’t optimal.

6 Likes

Nice hello this morning

20 Likes

That FW Menthol will definitely wake you up in the morning.

6 Likes

Its the only one i really liked so i figured use it on my buds recipe. But at 1% im pretty sure he is going to say its to much lol i loved it in this recipe long ago i loved this one but my partner didnt like the smell so i cant vape it these days lol

6 Likes

I used to make a juice for a lady who worked at the Amazon warehouse near me. Used FLV Wild Melon and JF Ultimate Strawberry.
I got her a bottle of that Menthol so she could add it to her taste. I couldn’t believe how powerful she would make it.

6 Likes

@TimWV what vandy vape coils are those? mind sharing the info? I been looking to buy some SS316L clapton coils for MTL

4 Likes

just got theese… loving them

10 Likes

Its really on the recipe too. I added 1% to the tobacco recipe i threw together on @rcleven suggested starting point and ffs it taste like vaping menthol jeans :joy::joy::joy: once i thought denim it was stuck on my pallet :joy::joy:

10 Likes

@Invisible_Rasta
Here is the link to the VV coils I bought
https://www.elementvape.com/vandy-vape-performance-prebuilt-coils

5 Likes