Vape Mail 2023

@McDuckie Now you’ve got me curious about custard tobacco and how it would work in my Cracker Jack tobacco, of course now I need to order some :laughing:

7 Likes

It’s a great versatile flavoring I think of it as a RY4 base. Just without the caramel and vanilla. It blends really well with a lot of different flavor types. I’ve done fruity cream tobaccos with blackberry, blueberry, cherries, peaches and my favorite Apples tobaccos. As well as chocolates, bourbons, liqueurs, toffee and I’ve even made my own simple straight dark & smoky RY4 custard.

Custard Tobacco (One Shot) (VTA) 5.00
Scorched Caramel (VTA) 1.80
Vanilla Classic (VTA) 2.20
Warm Custard (VTA) 4.00

9 Likes

15 Likes

Noice mate :smiley:

6 Likes

Pretty happy, the batteries at VE are $30 a pair. I got everything pictured for $116 :+1:

10 Likes

The caramel is really good, but MF butterscotch is even better:)

8 Likes

What are these new ones? Do you know?

5 Likes

Yes, new ones. I honestly can’t say.

4 Likes

Not cool :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy: I’m sorry, I wasn’t prepared for that question. It’ll be real soon. Plus I really don’t know what the exact releases will be… I’m not that important :face_with_raised_eyebrow: lol

3 Likes

Last time I talked to Frank ( May 4) he said early June…We didnt talk too much about the flavors. Our discussion was about the NBA Playoffs lol

Update : Just spoke to Frank and its looking like mid to late June for WF release But June for sure

8 Likes

Sounds good to me. Gives my CC time to cool off after all the Vape Train I ordered this morning

6 Likes

@Lynda_Marie I’ll be curious to see which ones they release.

7 Likes

Good to know! Thanks. Last I heard was late May, early June.

6 Likes

Raw material for flavors is a little behi d so slight delay

5 Likes

Last order from Inawera Poland under the new aka Flavorika

16 Likes

The last time I ordered from Inawera Poland the bottle caps were so tightly screwed on the crushed many of the nipples and dispensing was painful. Really.

7 Likes

Hmm, maybe you can describe a Victoria Sponge to me. I wonder if it’s like those little SB sponge cakes we have over here that you make yourself from the kit? Here’s the starter sponge cakes:
Easy Strawberry Shortcake {Made in Minutes!} | Lil' Luna

7 Likes

Yes those little cake would be a version of a victoria sponge cake. Most yellow cakes are a type of Victoria spongecake made with egg yolk. Where as white cakes like angel food are made with egg whites which is why angel food are so much fluffier.

8 Likes

A victoria spong is a vanilla sponge cake with either cream or buttercream frosting with a fruit jam dusted with with icing/powdered sugar. Those are no where as good as a homemade sponge

This is the sponge base i use
70g self rising flour
70g unsalted butter
70g sugar
1 egg
Tsp vanilla extract

7 Likes