Vape Mail 2023

It all depends how you mix the batters on how light and fluffy they get. My sponges are always light and fluffy.

6 Likes

Got my ali express drip tips for £7 to uk two i already took out of package and used but good deal for sure and only took 6 days

14 Likes

@muth, this is a traditional Victoria Sponge Cake also known as a Victoria Sandwich.

7 Likes

I am getting excited to see these vso undiluted. They are almost here. Its funny it says london us when it is actually in the uk lol

6 Likes

Nomz order has arrived on to mixing solos and a recipe

12 Likes

Do you know how many times I tried to order that stuff? I was already into diy but I wanted to try it so bad. I never could get my hands on it. where did you buy it from?

3 Likes

VTA has a one shot called Custard Tobacco? How did I miss that one, is it new?

4 Likes

You don’t publish your recipes here? I was looking because I like recipes like that.

3 Likes

Nope I’ve had it for quite a few years. It should be avail at Nom Nomz. I’d send you some but I only have a few ML left and I don’t plan to restock.

4 Likes

I passed a few comments on it a while ago. Quite good but lacking in tobacco for me.

Another one shot to try now being Vapetrain Custard Tobacco which I mixed @7% and it’s been steeping for 15 days.

This is one flavour profile I know I enjoy but as the picture showed a green leaf I was thinking perhaps it had a touch of menthol in it too, which was putting me off. I’m glad to say if it has I certainly can’t taste it.

As I say I enjoy tobaccos, custards and a combination of both and this one does creep into the enjoyment stable. It’s not the best I’ve ever tasted but not the worst either.

Vapetrain recommended percentage for this one is between 6-12% which I thought was quite a span so I opted for being a little more conservative @7% and I’m glad I did. The flavour is certainly there at this percentage but I’m thinking anymore and it could start to be a little heavy.
It’s a more than acceptable combination with I believe custard being the predominant taste. If I had to estimate I’d probably guess about 75% custard 25% tobacco. Personally I’d prefer the custard to be a little lighter but I think with a little thought it could be easily used as a base and a tobacco added to sort that bully out.
As soon as I tasted it I was reminded of a juice I’ve tried before and after a little exercise of the old brain muscle I think it’s Ripe Vapes VCT. I remember this one receiving it’s fair amount of love back in the day so when I visited America I made a point of picking up a bottle. Similarly to this one I enjoyed it enough but it didn’t blow my socks off.

That being said I am enjoying it at my mixing percentage and even though it’s not tobacco forward all in all it’s certainly acceptable as a stand-alone. To summarise I’ll state the obvious and say it’s a good enough custard and tobacco combination and for anyone else who enjoys that profile probably worth giving a go. It’s got a little bite to the custard so a vanilla is what I think it is but as for the tobacco goes it’s too far hidden to give much information on other than you can taste it more so on the exhale and aftertaste.

10 Likes

I had got mine from Gremberry Farms and DIY in Canada and somewhere else that I can’t remember at the moment. I did look for some for a friend of mine but couldn’t find any either.
I’m stuck on using VTA Sugar Cane now and doesn’t seem to be to bad on my mesh RDA’s.

7 Likes

Sugar cane is good. It does bring a naturally sugariness to the vape. Just use it in moderation as its quite potent

8 Likes

I appreciate your review. I have plenty of baccos I could add to it. Then again, I have plenty of custards, too. No reason why I can’t get off my lazy behind and make my own :smile:

6 Likes

I was referring to Uncle Junk’s Jon Wayne. Are we on the same RR track? :smile: or was VTA Sugar Cane a different response? I is confoosed.

6 Likes

Just looked through all my VTA. Will definitely miss some. The Toffee Ice Cream was good, too. Not to mention all the boozey ones I bought. Ah well, just have to move on with other things. Chocolate Mousse is a good one! Someone tell me to go home, would ya? :rofl:

8 Likes

Shit, I thought you were talking about the Sugar Daddy.
Jon Wayne was made by Uncle Junks which has been out of business at least 3 years.
If you did find any I’m sure it wouldn’t be any good by now

4 Likes

I just ordered a shitload of VTA just in case.
It should all be here by Tuesday I hope

9 Likes

I only used it a couple of times the last 2 years because I forgot about it.
Once we talked about it a while back I’m using more of it .

6 Likes

Where did you get this latest round of VTA’s?

4 Likes

It is good stuff. Strong as hell though lol

6 Likes