Vape Mail 2023

That’s still available at BCF @SquirrelSmash. That is if they ship to you over there

4 Likes

Is it the original recipe or the reformulation which appeared a few years ago?

5 Likes

To my knowledge, it’s the reformulation. Isn’t it easier for you to order direct from INW? Not saying they have the OG formula, just saying.

4 Likes

You and me both. I can’t believe my time on earth lived through this.

6 Likes

Some more VTA’s. Just in case

16 Likes

Smart move (if you’re a VTA fan that is). :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Holy hell man lol. You went all out. That will keep you goid for awhile

6 Likes

Yeah, I put the bonuses I get for working weekends to work.
Going to be 90 F today. A good day to stay in the A/C and do some mixing

8 Likes

Am a fan of just about every flavor house with exception of a few.
Most all have some great flavors available

6 Likes

Roger that @Pastorfuzz.

5 Likes

Hey do you want some good news and bad news? Well here is the good and bad news from nomz, vape train will no longer be doing sales off sites but they have intentions of doing wholesale with all the stuff going on in Au. That was what nomz said. So see pastor good news bad news all in one :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Here it is what was said

7 Likes

They must have different contact info for wholesale then because they never answered my emails or phone calls.
I guess us pions don’t rate

7 Likes

In a email nomz said they are just doing maintenance but they would still be getting vta. So time will tell

4 Likes

Hehe, that’s how you do it @Pastorfuzz, I do the very same thing. I just made another big order from DIY up in CA for some more, JUST in case. The thing I regret most, was I didn’t get a BIGGER bottle of Fizzy Sherbet, before it went OOS.

5 Likes

Yeah I saw that was gone.
I still have enough to hold me for a while but it sucks I can’t get any more of it.

5 Likes

I move a lot of Sugarloaf, and am considering taking Darren up on his offer, and ship him a 60ml, so they can toss it in the 2 million dollar gas spectro.

8 Likes

There’s a place near me that makes those things.
Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Maybe they’ll forget to lock the doors one night.

6 Likes

Just a strange picture has crossed my mind of you two cutting the fence agetting caught with a bottle of fizzy sherbet in your hands and trying to explain it to the cops that you only wanted to use the machine

10 Likes

All Excellent Choices!!!

6 Likes