Vape Mail 2023

Right… gotta turn the mod around and pop the fire button just to see what the friggin voltage is :roll_eyes:

{NO, don’t count that as a puff, ya knucklehead piece of junk!}

7 Likes

Got the ether rta in the vapoureyes $10 lucky dip

14 Likes

I picked these up in their sale and they arrived today.

I bought the Voopoo kit for my son as it’s similar to his beloved Aegis for $48. And the Digiflavor kit at $8 for me. Not interested in the tanks but for that sort of money I still thought it was well worth it. I mean $8 for the Digiflavor is ridiculous!
Never owned anything Voopoo before but in anticipation of the government’s‘ proposed ‘actions’ I decided I couldn’t go past them.

13 Likes

Can’t go wrong for $8 it’s normally $80

7 Likes

Seems like a good bit of kit although I’ve only opened it but not used it.
Certainly no complaints even if it lasts months rather than years for $8!

9 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah i was all smok when i used sub ohm. Usually got a year or two out of them. The i priv was ok unyil my partner dropped it a bunch. It had a flashlight and it talked lol. But she still uses the gpriv 2 and its been going strong for 3 years. Its her favorite mod. Honestly wish i bought two of those instead of the ipriv. It was the 21700 dual that sold me but turned out to be not that great. But i have had overall good luck with smok. Way better then some squonks i bought.

4 Likes

And my mail has arrived nice next day delivery from theecigshop

14 Likes

Those mollys 28 are a dam good battery

6 Likes

More testing tools

5 Likes

Hehe @Grabbo, believe it or not, I do burn through a lot of 24 ga.

4 Likes

I had to replace two sets of lg hg2’s after 5 years of use. 3 of them dont hold a charge. Its quite amusing they drain down to 20% and then regain 30% to 50%. Easily got 1500 charges out of them. But yeah i have a set pf the p28’s for my topside dual and after 3 years still going strong

5 Likes

My credit card always get nervous when Vaperz Cloud has new stuff

Not impressed thus far with the Dovpo chipped Odin V2 for TC in SS but it still is pretty nice looking. Will get the DNA250C chipped version when it releases.

The 30mm Osiris and mini both have a Reload RTA style deck. Have only built the 30mm so far but flavor is pretty good. Need to compare to the VC Trilogy and Valkyrie, both excellent RTA’S.

Will update the quick review thread on all these products after I have had a month or more of use.

16 Likes

Sith and the blaze are both dependable guns in the arsenal I enjoy the both

8 Likes

I love single coil RTA’s so the Blaze solo was my next build, so far really tasty. Now I am looking forward to trying the Sith, thanks for letting me know!

15 Likes

@mjag I just saw the new version of the Odin. I plan to order myself one tonight for my Mom’s birthday :crazy_face:

9 Likes

@mjag, I nearly pulled the trigger on the new 25mm Osiris RTA but chose something else instead, I will be very interested in hearing your thoughts on this new RTA after you have put it through it’s paces.

8 Likes

What did you wind up getting instead? If i have it I will compare them directly. The new Kylin RTA should be showing up today. I will definitely let you know, was planning on comparing it to one of my favorite RTA’S.

7 Likes

I have been thinking of getting the new Kylin too but this is what I ended up ordering. I already have the original Juggerknot Mini but it’s way too airy for my liking but this one apparently is quite restrictive which is what I like and at this price it would be rude not to :grin: I bought the Stainless Steel version.

10 Likes

Excellent choice, one of my favorites, that is why I decided to make it a 3 tank face-off, the Juggerknot V2, Kylin III and Osiris Mini

I just put the same AVS tricore SS316L dual 3mm in all 3 right before I read your reply.

The Osiris is the trickiest of the 3 to wick, both the Juggerknot and Kylin are both easy as pie.

In TC the Osiris has a slight edge for flavor but the ohms are a little off, it started like the other 2 at 0.16 ohms then dropped down to 0.148 for some reason which made me have to relock the ohms. That made the difference in flavor so I am going to let them all cool down to room temp and try them all in power mode. Before the hiccup with the ohms the flavor was about dead even.

The Osiris build deck really reminds me of the original Reload RTA which is not a bad thing. I just prefer the wicking slots on the Reload RTA.

It is still reading lower ohms than the other 2 when I switched to power mode. The Osiris does have a slight edge in flavor still but it is more of an emphasis on the sweetness of the juice. Both the Juggerknot and Kylin I can differentiate the Apple, Nectarine and Strawberry in this mix but it is not huge.

Will report back after I have gone through more juice.

I still think you made an excellent choice with the Juggerknot V2, your going to love it!

14 Likes