Vape Mail 2023

@mjag thank you for doing the three tank face-off and also for letting me know that I made the right choice with the Juggerknot V2. It’s strange how the ohms on the Osiris are reading low like that, I wonder what’s causing it although I have heard of it happening with other rebuildable atomisers in the past and no reason’s could be found. I don’t have the original Reload but I do have the Reload 26 which I like a lot although she can be tricky to wick because the juice wells are quite small. I will most probably end up getting one or both of the other two RTA’s at some point but I have the Eclipse Dual and the Arbiter 2 still waiting for me to put a build into so I need to catch up before I buy any more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Trouble with doing that when not taking a drag is the chance of burning the coil or cotton.

4 Likes

VSO landed :tada::partying_face: excited for these- marshmallow raw, butter cookie raw, milk & toony raw, ice cream raw, yogurt … So many new and new new things to mix up!

14 Likes

@Lynda_Marie I don’t have ANY of those, and am anxious to hear what you taste !!!

6 Likes

@Lynda_Marie I’m very curious as to what you think of the espresso Xtreme, I love coffee vapes!

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to them! We KNOW milk and toony is rocking. Hopefully I’ll get them mixed up tomorrow. :yum: absolutely looking forward to the marshmallow and butter cookie raw.

7 Likes

Hopefully getting them mixed up tomorrow. Wonder Flavours have been keeping me busy lately. I’ll let ya know :grin:

8 Likes

Some new flavors for the collection

18 Likes

Love 26 but I had to drill out the inside airflow to get it how I like it, before doing that the airflow was a tad too tight for me.

I got a friend who loves the Eclipse dual, I believe he said dual 2.5mm was the best for it. I haven’t had as much luck with the Eclipse Dual myself but may revisit it due to him and I have eerily similar tastes when it comes to tanks.

The Arbiter 2 is a worthy upgrade over the original but it has been a minute since I used it and my memory sucks…lol.

On the Osiris mini I made the mistake of filling without closing the juice control and got a gusher. It is now not wicking well so gonna have to open it up and see what I messed up.

8 Likes

Thanks very much for your thoughts on those RTA’s, it’s very much appreciated and I have taken note about the coil ID on the Eclipse Dual. Now the Reload 26 is exactly how I like my airflow and also the Blotto Mini in dual coil setup with 2.5mm ID fused claptons, in fact I liked the Blotto Mini so much that I must have about thirteen to fifteen of them and I’m always keeping my eyes peeled for more lol.
I have forgotten to close the airflow or/and juice flow once or twice and now I have got into the habit of checking first before a refill. Please can you elaborate a little more on why you didn’t get on with the Eclipse Dual? Oh by the way, I saw you over on V.C and just wanted to let you know that I go by Jimmy Lee.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Lynda_Marie unfortunately Milk and Toony isn’t available where I am but I do have the VSO Milk and VSO Honey separately, do you think it could possibly be made from just those two concentrates at certain percentages or is it something entirely different? I have never tried it so I have no idea what it tastes like or where to begin. If anyone else has can advise me then please do chime in.

6 Likes

Good question, but I don’t know the answer. I’m not sure if it’s just those 2 concentrates together, or something else. @Rocky02852 might have some insight.

7 Likes

No problem @Lynda_Marie but thank you all the same.

6 Likes

Try this;

8 Likes

Hmmm, may have to look for mine o give that a try, thank you :+1:

I wasn’t able to give the Eclipse Dual a fair shot as I was in the middle of a move when it showed up. I hastily added 2 builds to it and put it to the side to get back to but haven’t had the chance. My first 2 builds were just ok flavor wise but my friend who has all the same RTA’s I do loves it so figured user error on my part.

Good to know Jimmy Lee, I hope to be around more once things slow down…or I hope they slow down…lol

5 Likes

Regarding the Blotto Mini I use Wotofo Fused Claptons 2.5mm ID at 0.50ohms per coil so my build comes out to around 0.25 ohms and I vape it around 50 watts give or take a bit. I will warn you that it is quite restrictive, similar to the Reload 26 so maybe a little too restrictive for you but the flavour is superb especially if you position the coils close to the side airflow blocks.

5 Likes

@Rocky02852 thats great, thank you so much buddy.

5 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden I actually got quite a boost using the Eclipse Dual.

4 Likes

Thanks for the share buddy. Although the single coil version is good I find it excels best with coffee and chocolate flavoured e liquids which I think is due to the lower wattage used and the restricted airflow which I have always found to be the case with those profiles. Come to think of it my best experiences with chocolate flavours has to be when using MTL RTA’s which I haven’t done for a long time now but maybe I should :thinking:

4 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden I’ve never had issue(s) with Coffee/s, but certain chocolates (like you mentioned), CAN be very heat sensitive, and many can scorch if run too high or hot. Depending on the particular chocolate, and/or it’s rate of usage, I’ve found that wattage can make or break it/them. I’m not sure if I’ve ever tried to MTL Chocolate …

Having tested both the Eclipse Single, and Dual, I did like both, but when I stepped up to the Dual, the flavor increase and saturation was very obvious to me.

4 Likes