Vape Mail 2023

No @Lynda_Marie I haven’t. I’m been soo buried in the FLAVRZ flavors, I hadn’t noticed SSA HAD some new ones. Hmmmmm, they look very good …

4 Likes

Nomz has most of the new ones. BCF just started getting them. Marzipan, golden kiwi, and MM are the newest ones I’ve tried. Figures last time I ordered they only had those 3, later that day the others were listed. Notice the MB rebranding, which is pretty cool. Seeing as I have to put a new engine in my car, the other ones will have to wait…the MM though is a good one!

6 Likes

The “new” MB flavors, are they the same flavoring/taste as the originals like the Nectar Peach and Milkshake? THIS time, I am trying to hold off on buying new flavors like the SSA’s until there are more reviews. Why do I even bother saying that? I already know I will pull the trigger soon regardless, lol.

7 Likes

Yes, Nomz has them marked as MB In parentheses. I don’t think BCF has any rebranded MB yet.

6 Likes

So the new flavors by MB ARE reformulated and taste different than the originals?

2 Likes

No they are the same. Don’t exactly quote me but I believe Chemnovatic owns Sobucky and MB, so they are just being relabeled.

5 Likes

Yep, I heard that Chemnovatic owns both SSA and MB, too. Thanks for clarifying.
P.S. Your Strawberry Rhubarb Tart is delish! I wasn’t sure of the steeping times but I found it perfect at the 1-2 week mark.

3 Likes

@KC111 I’m right there with you! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Too bad we aren’t neighbors…

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for that @Lynda_Marie.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words. I really enjoyed it too. I’m stepping out of my custard comfort zone lol

6 Likes

I am pretty much only a fruit vapor over any other category. My friend loves your Car-nilla Custard!!

5 Likes

Wow! Thank you! That’s awesome to hear.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Just some re-ups plus premium raspberry which I’ve heard good things about!

11 Likes

Mmmm, that’sa lotta pudding you got there @Lynda_Marie.

4 Likes

Lol, yes, it’s a cookie crack butter thing…I haven’t stopped vaping it! I make sure I have 4 bottles steeping all the time AND I just found a 120 ml bottle of marshmallow vanilla (ooo) that I forgot I had :raised_hands: score!

7 Likes

11 Likes

I sure do love my Fatality M’s. Enjoy! I haven’t used a tank in almost a year. I gotta pull one out.

3 Likes

8 Likes