Vape Mail 2023

I also just picked up All the ultimates minus Mango, Grape, and Blueberry. And they threw in that little sticker with my order, Mixed them all up at recommended percentage, and after a few days tried them all. I Didn’t have time to write out all my notes yet, but these flavors are so good in the testers that I think even as standalone flavors they are terrific. Luckily I bought many in 120 ml, because I see myself working up a lot with these. When I entered Ultimate Birthday cake, I had to manually add it as I didn’t see anyone with it yet. I plan on putting some notes on it soon.

8 Likes

Just an FYI, i changed it to (Flavor Jungle) as it seems thats what we went with for their naming.

8 Likes

@INOIROC I’m afraid to ask, but what are these, twisted aliens ??

10 Likes

The devils work soles have been purchased

6 Likes

They’re called Interlock fraliens. Most people don’t know or even think about something pertaining to alien/fralien wire/coils. When applying the the fusing wire, it needs to spin. The whole de core coil keeps spinning in whichever direction (Clockwise or counterclockwise), while fusing. When you use two separate wires for the fusing, it becomes more apparent.

Some people use two separate wires to Clapton over whatever core for making “De-cores”. I’ve found the easiest way is to do one approximately half way. I stop and then do another by letting it force it’s way next to the initial clapton. I think it might be called para fusing? Some people do it for SFC spacing but it creates a lot of waste. I use a button or spring clamps for those.

10 Likes

I’m going to mix them up today, but I knuckled them and I can say, for certain it doesn’t taste candied, in my opinion. What’s weird to me though is the first original 4 seemed sweeter. I could vape them solo with no sweetener.

7 Likes

I have a bad sickness! Monday mail! :crazy_face: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

16 Likes

Na… You’re just like the rest of us!!! Bahahhahahaha!!! #allgoofballs

9 Likes

Ehhhhh @TimWV, sickness, is such a STRONG word …

7 Likes

More like an addiction!!

9 Likes

Right go to your corner and think about what you’ve done I’m disappointed only 1 tank

6 Likes

And I’ll bet you opened your delivery up with joy but then wondered what you forgot to order.

7 Likes

@Gazza7 You’ve been there before I see lol!
And yes you are correct, I immediately started another list as I did forget to order a couple of my strawberries I am running low on and some whipped cream and sweet coconut and honeydew and and and and and…… :face_with_spiral_eyes: :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I indeed speak from experience as we all do I think.

However I haven’t ordered any concentrates in a while but that could change at any time!

7 Likes

Grabbed something besides a Guar21…When i get Pods for the wife i always grab a mod or rta or rda for myself…

16 Likes

I received a gift in the mail today- excited to try them! I actually made my peanut butter cookie crack for him, so these are a thank you gift!

15 Likes

That’s the next mod I’m grabbing. I think I’m going to sell a couple of my custom made mods to get some handy dandy daily drivers.

5 Likes

I use that excuse as well with the added comment : I needed more stuff to get free shipping

9 Likes

Picked up a couple things lately…

Some more Kanthal wire from wie optim…

Some mystery items from VooPoo…

Along with these from VE…

Preferably…, I wouldn’t recommend these mods, it keeps jumping all over the place… it reads different ohms every time I reconnect a tank… anyone know WTF could be up with tht?

11 Likes

Not sure about the resistance troubles. First thing I’d do is double check that the coil(s) are secured properly. That’s all I got :laughing:.

The one thing I remember being brought up consistently on Drag 3 threads was: be careful with the battery door. The tabs that hold it in place are small/thin. One person said that it broke by being dropped on carpet. I have a Drag 3 and never had any trouble with it. I don’t drop mods nearly as much as I used to though.

6 Likes