Vape Mail 2023

I pre ordered a build mat from Wire Optim. This might be from batch #2 because there was already some reviews on the site. Pardon my messy wire spinning station, but here it is:

It’s kind of odd shaped but really nice (and big).

Edit: I forgot but I was watching Narcos on Netflix when the pic was taken :grin:.

10 Likes

I do this also it’s just so much easier to mix my favorite juice Mixt Yo Ho Ho. I just mix a 240 bottle of one shot and dispense from it. This one was mixed a year ago and it’s almost done. Which works good because it has a tiny amount of FLV Rich Cinnamon and if mixed fresh the cinnamon takes awhile to tone down. As a one shot it’s still present but in the background.

9 Likes

Bunch of .3 (Point-three) ribbon showed up today from Wire Optim.

I got bored and started practicing interlocking aliens and fraliens.

Those are all N80. I haven’t been able to do the ones I want in SS or N90, but now I can! :grin::+1:

19 Likes

Very nice!!! :+1:

10 Likes

Wow @INOIROC stunning, and looks VERY good in the ED.

8 Likes

Got some more flavors today, some old and some new. Sadly i will have to throw away the Malted Milk TPA as it fell out of solution and i cannot get it to disovle to homogenize it. I nuked it and shook, then i put it in the ultrasonic cleaner and shook and even broke out my tiny mixer but nothing has worked.

And a couple hundred 30ml bottles + 10 60ml for the wife…

14 Likes

Nice haul Ken👍 yes you can see from the picture how that Malted Milk settled. If you contact BC I think they would replace it. That pic reminds me I need to get some more Caramel Rice Treats so I can mix up some Whatchamacallit candy bar mix.

8 Likes

I got a 120ml bottle of Malted Milk and it was settled as well. I was able to get it mostly dissolved using a billion hot water baths and shaking, then I poured it through some cheesecloth to get the little residue that was left. It seems to taste very good however, this is the first time I’ve purchased or used malted milk so I do not have a reference to compare it.

7 Likes

Had to get the Ultimates… they even gave me samples… which I will pay it forward with those. They now include a % suggestion.

12 Likes

Nice…Cant wait for mine , hows that blueberry smell?

7 Likes

Wow, I didn’t even know they had a Passionfruit and Blueberry.

7 Likes

Dont forget Birthday Cake as well…They just released this week

7 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I’ll have to pick it up, and see how it differs from the Birthday Cake One Shot I picked up …

Overall, the “Ultimates” have been pretty good.

6 Likes

Yes…I think some people expectwmed a Super Strong product or whatever the reason is they have been disappointed. I have found alm of then useful , a few of them Top of their class and only 1 that was a complete let down (lemon)…So ya for my picky self id have to agree

That would be interesting to have a side by side comparison

7 Likes

Hmmmm, I don’t know that “Ultimate” means Ultra Concentrated to me.

7 Likes

Yeah, I have to agree with ^^^^, completely.

7 Likes

Me either …To be honest o dont put any thought into the name . Since we all really know its a sales thing. Ill continue to keep grabbing them when they drop.

7 Likes

Yeah, I will as well. When I think Ultimate, I think of the BEST of that flavor, not the ultra strongest.

7 Likes

Agree…Wr know thats not possible with MF supplying some of the same flaves lol

6 Likes

Umm, yes please! That and the Thingamajig are two of my all time favorites. Im sure they would replace it but i wouldnt allow it, they have given me and the community so much. However i will let them know but with an email that cant be linked to me, hehe.

Crazy thing is that i have the very first bottle i ever ordered of it, from my second online flavors order direct from TFA and it is still homogenized although it lost it potency. I probably wont order it again for awhile, i have a couple other malts i can use if i need.

6 Likes