Vape Mail 2023

7 Likes

Well yeah. But do you wanna know what you’re working with, or not. There’s no wrong answer as we’re all different, with different taste buds. Look at a rather sublime flavor, FA Cucumber. I now know for MY tastebuds where I just get a seedless cucumber, one with seeds, and one with seeds and skin. So which one do I want in a lemonade and cucumber mix?

7 Likes

Now I want to mix that up. I am NOT a fruit guy, but I love MF’s Cucumber and Honeydew Melon paired

7 Likes

It might be tedious but it’s helped my mixing so much. It helps me know where a concentrate will stand in a recipe.

8 Likes

Preach sister !!!

5 Likes

It’s the AGE OLD question (for DIY’ers). “Do I ‘waste’ time SFT’ing, or instead ‘waste’ the time just mashing up flavors until it tastes good ??”

Unless you stumble across “lucky”, you’ve got to put in the time. You can do it on the front end, OR, you can do it on the back end. IMO, you’ve always got to put in the time.

7 Likes

7 years ago, my two biggest mentors were Joe Melvin aka boogenshizzle from Wizard labs - now gone, and IIRC Bill from ECF and his 100 drop test. I did c&p some of boogenshizzle’s writings. He hasn’t been active on VU since Jan 2020. #sad

5 Likes

It is a necessary evil is more of what I meant… Does it suck, YEAH, is it required, ABSOLUTELY! It still sucks tho. Ha

7 Likes

He showed up here after Wizards closed to the public. He commented and haven’t heard from him since.

4 Likes

4 Likes

And speak of the devil! Got a email push from ELR from May. Spooky that he was brought up a day or two ago

Check cookies?

5 Likes

Same here. I don’t have Monsoon.

5 Likes

I don’t either but it looks good …

7 Likes

A little BCF mail, for upcoming shows :tada:

13 Likes

A couple old TPA and the SSa sample pack from bcf

12 Likes

That premium raspberry…it’s my new favorite. Let me know what you think!

9 Likes

I will…I got it bc you said it was that good …You also have MF wild Rasp so anyone that talks up another Rasp after using Wild they must be confident

9 Likes

It is pretty damn good, it replaced regular Rasp MF in my daily lemonade, 5 drops in a 16oz glass is all it takes. Its a shit ton cheaper and very tasty. Plus i use Rasp MF when we make jam as i bought 4 bottles when NR put them on super sale.

9 Likes

Shhhhh Sneak Peak

17 Likes

New Flavorah test flavors?

8 Likes