Vape Mail 2023

They will be available next week or end of this week…Yes their new release

9 Likes

Your not any good at keeping secrets :flushed:

7 Likes

Its not a secret…It was announced on instagram , noted talked about it last night .

6 Likes

I can’t wait until Friday! SOMEONE almost spoiled one of them last night…lol guess who :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

If im right this might be one of the better FLV drops in a while …Mixed them up last night

5 Likes

I’m stalking UPS lol

4 Likes

I WAS stalking them, now I’m WAITING on them …

5 Likes

And I’m sitting here patiently waiting for the reviews.

9 Likes

Just got this 120ml of FLV Fresh Cream. I don’t remember my last 60ml looking like this. It was clear.

7 Likes

Mine is a year and a half old and still clear

6 Likes

That looks like its been sitting around a long time.

8 Likes

That’s what I figure. That was from DashVapes.

5 Likes

Does it still taste ok ?
I have some Hangsen Cream that’s fairly old and very dark and still tastes great.

5 Likes

1st, thank you for that pic @Pastorfuzz. I only just received the order. My 60ml was clear. I didn’t buy discounted old product. I expected ‘clear’. I’ll see how they handle this.

5 Likes

And here’s the response from Dashvapes.

My 1st complaint after 22 orders.

6 Likes

Ya FA Cream Fresh and FLV cream are clear…

6 Likes

Hooking up the Sobuckys and trying BCF’s bottles …

15 Likes

Nice haul, but aren’t you missing something? One of my 3 I got was due to @Mikser and his glowing review of SSA Bakery Orange.

10 Likes

I bet you won’t regret buying this one. One of those nearly impossible to be improved flavors for what it is. You’ll find yourself adding it not just in bakeries, but also in drinks, fruity mixes, yogurts, ICs. Useful flavor and it gets your attention.

7 Likes

LOL @bigvape, there’s ALWAYS at least ONE, that’s missing …

7 Likes