Vape Mail 2023

Wait… how could this happen?

Do It What Are You Waiting For GIF - DoIt WhatAreYouWaitingFor ...

8 Likes

I’ve been on the BCF bottles for a couple years now. Nice stuff!!

8 Likes

These landed!

15 Likes

What am I looking at exactly?!

5 Likes

Since she didn’t answer you in a whole hour. It’s the new Flavorah flavors

6 Likes

Thank you kind sir! :pray:

4 Likes

New Flavorah release.

5 Likes

Thank you kind lady!!

4 Likes

10 Likes

Just kidding @Martin48

15 Likes

I haven’t gotten any vape mail in a long time. I used to shop all the time but might’ve kicked the shiny-itous bug. I saw that the Dead Rabbit had some new 6th anniversary versions so I got a couple. I LOVE my DR3 RDAs, but this is my first Solo.

The black deck on the V3’s anniversary edition had me sold :laughing:. Almost got the black version but found out that one has a gold deck (Never my first choice).

The anniversary Solos are all funky colors. I almost got the pink/purple one but I like red & blue too. Reminds me of the forth of July tho :grin:.

It looks like it’ll perform pretty well but we’ll see I guess :+1:.

13 Likes

@INOIROC I like the bottom one, gold matte with black deck ?

3 Likes

It’s the stainless steel version but they made a gold one too. I read that they’re sandblasting finished (Not shiny).

I also saw a bunch of carbon fiber DRV3’s. I’m not too keen on the looks of those but might try one. I’m afraid that I’ll have nothing that matches :laughing:.

5 Likes

Still on em :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

A surprise from my daughter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m psyched because, well, I don’t have this color and it’s a daily driver for me! I haven’t gotten gear mail in SO long

15 Likes

Awesome! I have just about every dead Rrbbit except for the V2! There’s some still around so maybe I’ll have to get one or two :grin:. Vaporesso kind of did a cloned of the DR V2 with their Forza RDA. I got one of those to do a review and thought it was pretty good :+1:.

I’m a big fan of the Drop Dead also. I got one way late but really enjoy using it.

8 Likes

I have the Dead Rabbit and then I grabbed a bunch of these because the flavor is so spot on. It’s what I use to single flavor test. I really like honeycomb airflow, plus it’s got cyclops AF. Easy build too! I think I was able to grab all l the colors except white and rainbow. Switch the caps and save the decks lol If you’re in the states Element vape has a couple of colors left.

8 Likes

My Pulse 3 arrived yesterday along with a few other little bits to make up the shipping.
Haven’t actually tried it yet but going by the weight and general size etc of it I’m happy with the buy.

16 Likes

I had to order a bigger bottle of Cornish cream and rainbow sherbet, and bottles. As always BCF has such quick shipping!

14 Likes

Speedy fast per the usual… Zero complaints, with the hand written “Thank You” note attached!

Reloaded a few flavors that ran dry- and a few other new additions to my stash! 120ml bottles- and 4000ml of VG. Should be alright for a little while. :blush:

16 Likes