Vape Mail 2023

Wow @fidalgo_vapes Super Score.

8 Likes

I think so yes.

6 Likes

Getting pissed off never solved anything - may as well have some fun with it

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer Thank you.
My mistake though, It’s the Argus GT 200W Mod that does this, it’s not just the display, it will not fire unless you first press the fire button before you hit it after it sits for 5 minutes or so.

6 Likes

Copy that @TimWV.

6 Likes

It’s a VooPoo mod. All the VooPoo mods are like that. I guess they think it’s a safety feature.

7 Likes

@TimWV reading that at face value still leaves some VooPoo confusion. Of COURSE you have to hit the fire button !!!

Kidding, ok, so you do you REALLY mean, it goes to sleep, then you have to TAP the fire button to wake it up, THEN use as normal ?? 5 minutes later, goes back to sleep ?

6 Likes

I just picked up one of my voopoo drag2’s that’s been sitting for days, fired right off…

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer correct.

7 Likes

Good to know @TimWV i was just eyeballing a couple of Voopoo mods this afternoon the Drag 3 and the GT 200.

7 Likes

Strange. My Drag 3 has always been a one push to wake up , second , third , forth push ect to vape.

7 Likes

Has anyone gotten Vape Mail from 2F Deal? I’m looking at getting a new mech and wondered if they are legit.
9bf071f67f.jpg.240x240
Armageddon Styled 18650 Mechanical Mod for $15.00

9 Likes

They are legit. You probably won’t get it for a month because although they are in Taiwan they still ship like China. The shipper does all the work once it’s in their hands.

8 Likes

I’ve ordered from there a few times. They have a friendly customer service representative. I forget her name but never had any trouble with my orders from there.

8 Likes

Haven’t bought anything recently, but have bought a bunch in the past. Slow shipping, but you will get what you bought.

5 Likes

My last order from them about a month ago was the quickest delivery ever from China at 8 days.

That would be Doris, but that’s not a real name.

Payment is a bit different for Paypal (option way over on the right). It’ll say awaiting payment. You send an email with order # and they send you an email with who to pay. Took 15 minutes.

6 Likes

I’d be careful with using a clone mechanical mod. Anything clone related you run the risk of it being very cheaply made. In my opinion/experience, I wouldn’t risk the dangers of a clone mech. Tanks or RDA’s? Yes, clone mechs has always been a no for me. Just be careful, that’s all.

8 Likes

@McDuckie I am pretty sure it’s a safety feature built into the device, it really isn’t that big of a deal. The device works perfectly and I truly like it. I also like the Gene TT Chipset, it’s also a good looking mod, fits well in my hand and looks great with my Steam Crave Supreme RTA. This set up works great for me! I would and probably will buy another one soon.

7 Likes

No worries Lynda I didn’t realize 2F was in Taiwan I don’t tend to buy anything outside of the US or Europe.

8 Likes

I didn’t even realize you were the one that posted that. I know you know, but sometimes newer vapers don’t know. I apologize. I have, however, bought some knock off Profile tanks from Fast Tech for my daughter. The decks don’t screw in correctly.

5 Likes