Vape Mail 2023

Has anyone shopped this site? https://www.vapingjust.com
They have a lot of products that I’d like to get my hands on, Asmodus C4’s plus they have the Wismec Reuleaux RX Machina 20700 Mech MOD for $30.00.

5 Likes

How do you like the Jenna so far?

5 Likes

Ill put a build in it tmrw or Wednesday…Been a bit busy

6 Likes

All these pages are blank
nope
no-dawg.png

8 Likes

Ya I’m thinking the same. I always question when a new site pops up in my search and they are offering a lot of hard to find and discontinued items.

6 Likes

Broke my heart actually, I saw a couple of mods I would’ve jumped on

6 Likes

I know it I would have bought every color C4 that I don’t have. And a couple of the mech mods.

6 Likes

I just received my first Elder Dragon today. A big shout out to @D.Sims for making this possible. I cant wait to throw a build on it when i get home.

14 Likes

Thank you sir @McDuckie

Wanted this for a bit but they were already OOS when Id10t told me how good it was.

11 Likes

Vape mail!!!
A pack of geek vape coils
An Aegis Boost Aura glow kit.
All from a mystery box from sourcemore.
14$ Us

13 Likes

I was eyeing a couple of the tube mechs too but came to the same conclusion. I would love to have a 20700 tube mech!

It is a wonderful little RDA and my personal favorite. @D.Sims sent me a rainbow one as well, thank you, D!

Ive run so many different coils in it from plain to fancy and it is incredible. I mostly run a tricore 316l 26g alien at 3mm, great flavor for almost everything.

13 Likes

I can offer you my opinions on the Canna Cotton now but to be honest I’ve not much to add. I should say that I’m not one that’s ever really tasted much difference between different wicking materials but this one had caught my eye previously and I just decided to give it a go.
As eluded to above I can’t say I tasted anything better as such or noticed any difference in its wicking capabilities but there’s certainly nothing wrong with it either. As I mentioned last week it does appear to be more dense but that’s about all I can really say about it that caught my attention.
It’s not a product that I consider a must have personally but certainly useable with zero complaints.

10 Likes

Thanks out to @McDuckie who spied some MORE Elder Dragons in a local shop and who was kind enough to stop BACK in, pick them up, and ship them out.

17 Likes

Gotta hand it to DIY Ejuice. Either that package somehow came back to them or they track their shipments because they sent out a replacement without a word from me :grin:

13 Likes

The HOG arrived. Finally no overhang on the voltrove 38!

15 Likes

@Wyckmix you need a fire hose to fill that thing.

9 Likes

Nice! Ive been to every vape shop within 2 hours of here and no one has any. Ive got to get my hands on a gold one! Really makes me miss that classifieds sub.

I told Tracy that next time we go to Kenosha she will have to stop often, wherever there is a vape shop, lol.

7 Likes

Huge shoutout to @Bull_City_Flavors for the Trick or Treat box with my Halloween order! You guys rock :call_me_hand:

15 Likes

Well dern, i just went to buy that beautiful glass tumbler and they arent listed on the site.

8 Likes

Yeah IDK, I just ordered some flavors n VG but got an Extra box in the mail, blew me away! :+1:

9 Likes