Vape Mail 2023

I could use a quarter million so I can retire early!

9 Likes

You and me both!

7 Likes

Please let me know if there is something else you need.

6 Likes

BCF came in today.
Some of the good stuff to last a couple years or so

14 Likes

19 Likes

Nothing big, just a pack of miniature silicon donuts and some steel rods. The roads are 2.8mm. I got em because certain wires I make spring back considerably. The goal is for the coils to end up at 3mm but we’ll see. I’m gonna test them out and go back (On Amazon) if needed. They have 2.6, 2.7, 2.9 etc. I’m plan on using tape on one side to create a handle of sorts.

The donuts are for certain RDAs, mainly my Elder Dragons. They’re usually a bit messy on the bottom. I wondered if it’s from the Phillips head screws that hold the airflow tube thingies in place. If it works I’ll post back :grin:. I also got more sets of Beadalon nylon pliers but didn’t photograph them. I wear those things out in no time. It’s almost always the spring back feature that goes first.

Update on the little o rings: They’re pretty tiny and barely fit over the screws (The Phillips head screws that hold Elder Dragon airflow tubes in place). I sort of threaded them on by using a screwdriver and holding with my fingers. Good news is, my Dragons are way cleaner/drier now on the under side. I use them on squonk mods and they were always wet underneath when I’d take them off. It’s not a huge deal but it bothered me somewhat. They’d probably be way cheaper from somewhere in China but I’ll post the Amazon link I used below:

13 Likes

18 Likes

Ive heard good things…I believe @TamVapes @woftam @zippy all have said its a great rta

11 Likes

Looks tight on that Lost Vape @Rocky02852

8 Likes

You couldn’t take the voltrove out of my dead cold hands!!!

10 Likes

@zippy, how are things ?

4 Likes

A little bit of a restock arrived today… Shipping was fast … Only gripe i have is shipping cost , but thats not in the company

15 Likes

Good stuff @fidalgo_vapes. I just got 2 cubes, and yeah, shipping is shipping.

10 Likes

You see how they rebranded right @fidalgo_vapes. You can’t say Vape, Glycerin, or NIC these days …

7 Likes

I like to keep 8 vg and 4 pg …I have stopped mixing for a lot of people by choice . At one time i was mixing for a little over 20 people. Its about half that now so i dont go through it as fast which is nice

8 Likes

Ya I noticed that …Kind of crazy , No flavors no Nic so wtf

4 Likes

I’m trying to figure out how I can whittle it back a bit, to slow the roll. I tabulate ALL my shipping costs, and they ARE added in to the final pricing.

I think sometimes LESS is MORE. LESS stress, MORE free time hehe.

5 Likes

I like the company and their prices and product are good

4 Likes

Very agreed. I forget who originally mentioned Glycerin Supplier, but I too, have had great luck, good prices, and fair shipping, considering it’s 2023 and all that.

5 Likes

I supply a lot of high NIC, MTL’ers, but the funny thing is, I still have a 3:1 VG:PG burn rate. Most of them are 50/50, or even 60v/40p.

4 Likes