Vape Mail 2023

Bro …I tried and tried to accomadate the customers, but it got to be too much . The request got crazier . I made a generic menu ( list) of options and still a lot of them seemed ungrateful. I took the worst and tripled the price and said NO more request. This pissed about 5 people off . The other ones eventually realized i didnt want to do it anymore.

6 Likes

Im not sure either . I know i went on a deep dive last year and there was only a few old comments that led me to them. With NR and LNW and LB i never had to worry. Im happy with these guys and tbey have some kind of point system which is fun lol
@SessionDrummer thought you would find this intersting . Look at date , this might be what made me initially look last year

4 Likes

Bro, we are brothers by another mother.

4 Likes

Yes, yes, and MORE yes. Like I (or you) have time to fully flush out rando, bizarro requests.

I’m not there yet, but it IS 2023 @fidalgo_vapes.

6 Likes

Lol…It could have been me thinking that they were being ungrateful. I know im happier mixing for less people . These people always let me kniw when they have 120ml or so left so its not last minute. They have their ADVs , and Ill shoot them new thi gs ive mixed to try

7 Likes

Same place as @fidalgo_vapes, Glycerin Supplier aka Ingredient Supplier. Picked up two cubes.

15 Likes

Good stuff, just about to finish a gallon and no complaints at all. I cant tell a difference between Glycerin Supply, NR or Essential Depots palm VG. PG is fantastic too.

I havent ordered anything in a bit but @Pastorfuzz so that i was in need of some Hangsen Italian Cream and sent me some along with OoO Vanilla Custard Cheesecake.

Thank you kindly, PF! Now everyone can expect a flood of recipes containing the two, hehe.

15 Likes

I forgot about this one somehow. My wife needed something for her remotes and i needed a mod holder…

If i include the Caliburn A2’s i have 11 vaping devices going right now… Make that 12 as im testing a mix in my old Griffin.

A bit ridiculous but i have been mixing like crazy lately.

16 Likes

I love the US flag caddy holder, what a great idea to hold all your mods.

9 Likes

Amazon, i think it was 12 dollars or so. Certainly better than mod dominos, hehe

It has a 20% off coupon and comes in several different colors/patterns.

I was using this one:

But it is now being used to hold juice.

10 Likes

What is a mod domino? I’m looking on ebay right now, will check Amazon after.

5 Likes

Its when you have all your beautiful mods lined up in a row and somehow bump or hit the first one and they all topple. So many times. SO! MANY! TIMES! :laughing:

10 Likes

It happens to me almost every night, on my nightstand. All I can say is thank god for vape bands!

9 Likes

Hehehe. It makes it a lot easier to lug all the mods around too.

9 Likes

Is yours wood with a leather padding?

5 Likes

Screw ebay, I like the link of the one you sent me from Amazon, with the handle for $29.99.

5 Likes

It is on the sides and bottom. On the front and back it is the lining material sewn to the outer material. Seems quite well made. There is padding in the bottom of it so the mods dont slam down or make a lot of noise when putting them in it.

The Bamboo one is very nicely made mine doesnt have the handle so the middle inserts slide out opening up the entire middle. Very well made.

9 Likes

Is yours wood with a leather padding?
Sorry, I answered my own question when I clicked on your 2nd link. I think I will get 2 of these since I have about 5 mods in the bedroom and 7 mods in my office. Thank you for introducing me to this!

7 Likes

Would you recommend the bamboo one over the US flag design?

6 Likes

I reckon it depends on ones needs, i would recommend either or both. The bamboo one is fantastic for my office as it doesnt matter if it makes a lot of noise when putting them in and its now use is even better as a spinning juice caddy. I will likely get another of the leather ones too, maybe in a different color.

9 Likes