Vape Mail 2023

The mixing mats are fantastic, i still need to order a second as a backup.

9 Likes

Very nice :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I got some new cotton today.

I’ve read good things and it come in a cool tin can… My first impression vaping with it: What the heck is going on? Is it supposed to have a strong pine type off flavor? It’s going away a little bit still caught me way off guard. I’m used to Mav X which needs a slight break -in. It doesn’t have an off flavors though. It makes a very familiar flavor taste way different (Not in a good way). So far, not a fan. This is some weird shit. Yes, I made sure to clean my hands :clap: well before handling it :laughing:. I’ll keep it in for a while longer but it better get better.

As far as how it is dry: reminds me of native wicks.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Did they launch a new line or rebrand or has their bottles always said Candy Flavor?

5 Likes

I’ll have to wait till I talk to her @fidalgo_vapes, but no new releases as far as I know. All of her websites DO leave a little to be desired. Someone posted questioning if these were legit or not, and I looked into it, and they are, BUT, just listed elsewhere. Going to look into them more indepth.

6 Likes

The ones I previously tested, were labeled Vapor-Flavor.com

7 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes

6 Likes

I need to grab a handful of these …Thank You

6 Likes

Huge thanks out to @David_SXmini, who sent me a couple of their new PureMax units to test out, along with their PX20 SS pods. I think he’s also sending out one of their V Pure Plusses as well.

With all the pod mods being dumped on the market lately, many of which, just aren’t worth it, I’m looking forward to see what the SXmini team has cone up with…

13 Likes

That seems to be the pod of the year if you listen to the reviews waiting for your thoughts on that one

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to your reviews on these. I watched the UK vape show the other night, Wayne was a guest and Benny and a couple others had them. They sound pretty cool with the no dry hit thingy they have. I don’t do pods, but if it’s the right one I will. I just don’t like having to buy cartridges.

7 Likes

Same exact feelings here.

5 Likes

It’s not all bad. Their chips are top notch. As far as calling it a pod VooPoo did it with their Drag 3’s. Mod had a 510 on top sold it with a pod type tank with a 510 adapter.
Will find out more with your review. I do know even Chinese selling prices scared me and they haven’t come down.

5 Likes

Well not exactly vape mail because Idrove 20 min to pick it up I grabbed a gallon of the good Vg from ingredient supplier for $17.99. Was a lot better than the $32.00 price on Amazon.

15 Likes

That’s what I need to do! Get vg/pg! That’s probably going to be my happiest vape mail I’ve had in a while lol

7 Likes

I was so happy when i found them…I stayed with LB , NR and LNW for so long…I know some people dont taste the difference in VG (palm) but i do…I wrnt through so many once i could not buy from the other 3

6 Likes

Lynda Marie what VG do you usuallynuse

6 Likes

Dude, that’s TOTALLY Vape Mail !!!

8 Likes

Same here @rcleven. I really don’t DO Pod Mods as a rule, and have tried VERY few, and know literally nothing about these PureMaxs that David sent, but I can tell you this. I’ve been VERY impressed with every SXmini setup that I’ve tested, and beyond some minor cosmetic complaints (only a handful), I’m very curious to see what THEIR take is/was/is on the Pod thing.

5 Likes