Vape Mail 2023

@Ken_O_Where I was told they were going to phase out the old name/site …

6 Likes

My Flavour World order arrived today.
RY4 Double, Inawera Pineapple and FA Red Touch Strawberry were top ups in case of a flavour ban but the remaining are all new for me including the TFA Peanut Butter DX which is the whole reason I really ordered anything.

Another one from Liquid DIY on its way but they didn’t list the peanut butter.
I have to say I don’t like the tall skinny 30ml bottles so I’m going to have to swap them so I can store the concentrates with the rest.

15 Likes

Oh no…I just ordered from there, i hope i dont get the tall ones

9 Likes

Proper dripping bottles

8 Likes

They look like Flavour World bottles one of the few places to still order down here.
My order from Liquid DIY is down for delivery today. If I could go to sleep they’d be here quicker it’s only 2 in the morning.

9 Likes

Really I love my tall 30 gorillas. Those are my fav adv bottle. The only ones that fit discreetly in a shirt pocket.

14 Likes

I wouldn’t mind using them as a bottle to use with mixed juices but as a storage bottle they won’t work for me. I was expecting the chubby ones.

10 Likes

Agreed @Gazza7, all they do is block the bottles sitting behind them.

7 Likes

Coils came in today

18 Likes

@Rocky02852 do you prefer those coils over hand building coils, or just for ease of use ?

8 Likes

I’ve always first tested finished recipes in the FreeMax with the single kanthal mesh coil,
single flavors I test in an rda, my adv I run in the Voltrove 30v2le with built coils

11 Likes

13 Likes

For a long time i preferred the Cleito .4ohm kanthal coils and the Crown OG .25 coils over everything else

9 Likes

Nice Rocky those are some killer coils. I used those with my Rincoe mesh tank. Many many moons ago.

8 Likes

Bro…Werent you disappointed with the Duomei Fruit loops?? I was really hoping it was going to be the Cap Killer lol…I had high hopes

7 Likes

I haven’t tested it yet but by my nose I get the impression it will be like a few of they’re others, a good support act but won’t be the main.

I’m thinking to pair them straight up to test.

8 Likes

Oh Ok , you havent tried it yet. For some reason i though you were getting more

7 Likes

Only one from Duomei that I’d race to reorder is the Yellow Mango…out of the ones I got today WF Pecan Pie smelt the best to me so I’m gonna mix that first, just looking for my MF Butterscotch to put with it.

7 Likes

My Liquid DIY order arrived today.

I got another 30ml of OOO Strawberry Jam due to the chat about it possibly being harder to get. Problem is it’s in one of those skinny 30ml bottles again. Must be the norm now.
S’mores cupcake is down to @SessionDrummer and Jam Scone is a top up too. The Saturn Peach does smell fantastic and the Grapefruit Blend extremely strong.
The Peanut Butter Buttercream smells heavy on the peanut so I’m hoping that doesn’t translate to the vape.

8 Likes

@Gazza7 I’ll be curious to hear what you think about them. The PB does need some time to settle, as it’s a little forward freshly mixed.

Tall, Skinny 30ml’s should be illegal !!!

8 Likes