Vape Mail 2023

I get that too, haven’t tested it yet, it won’t be at the top of the pile going by my nose. I smell the skin, like beer nuts…

6 Likes

For whatever reason, once it steeped, I seemed to really get fresh cracked peanuts on top. In the bottle, the top peanut note can present as a little “plastick-y”, but once steeped, it rode on top, as peanut pieces IMO.

6 Likes

So that sounds like it needs to go on ice cream :thinking:

7 Likes

Or in a snickers

9 Likes

Thank You Sir …I appreciate you , Monster Bottle

12 Likes

That sure is a BIG bottle you got there @fidalgo_vapes.

9 Likes

Vaperz Cloud Valkyrie XL 30mm…I know what you’re thinking…

giphy

giphy (1)

12 Likes

@mjag you KNOW it’s too big, when you have to set it on a car jack before changing the tank out …

:slight_smile:

11 Likes

Not as bad as my pod…

13 Likes

Trying a few from the old school, and trying a few profiles I have never done before. Not sure if they’ll be done in time for the contest …

14 Likes

As I’ve posted previously I don’t like the tall skinny 30ml Chubby Gorilla bottles. Mainly because they’re too tall to be put into my storage containers. As my latest deliveries had three of them, this morning I decanted them into the shorter and wider bottles.
I did wonder if they actually contained 30ml as compared to the shorter versions they just looked too small. Or could it just be my mind playing an optical illusion on me?
I believe my suspicion has been confirmed as one bottle actually had 27ml in it whilst the other two had 28ml contained. Both were filled up beyond the bottom of the lid so I’m guessing for transportation purposes you wouldn’t want to top them out. To be fair even with the shorter bottles the concentrates would probably have to be topped out but given the obvious diameter difference I doubt it would be actually possible to fit 30ml in the smaller ones.

This particular bottle had 28ml contained. I’m not going to complain to either vendor as it’s only a couple of ml and what’s the point anyway but I just thought I’d mention it.
I don’t see how I could have stuffed the same process up three times with different syringes and needles and very much doubt if 2-3ml is left within each syringe but accept a very small amount probably is.

As I say just a point of interest.

Just thought I’d edit my original picture to show how it arrived for comparison.

9 Likes

I see a bunch in those FW that I use on a regular basis…great choices!

6 Likes

Agreed @Lynda_Marie. I think that some of the FW are underrated, and often times overlooked.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot for that @Gazza7.

5 Likes

That reminds me that I need a 10ml of Crème de Menthe for some Peppermint Mocha Ice Cream.

5 Likes

Some base while its on sale…Was supposed to get 3 gal of VG and 1 of PG . They only sent 1 of each without letting me know .

10 Likes

Hiw much is a gallon of vg

5 Likes

Is it still on sale? It completely slipped my mind.

5 Likes

Still on sale for $18.99 for a gallon @ Vegetable Glycerin USP Food Grade - 99.7% Palm-Derived - Ingredient Supplier.

8 Likes

Thanks man

6 Likes