Vape Mail 2023

I got some new flavors in and was just testing fa custard extra 2. Why does nobody ever use this custard. Its great off the shake. Super eggy and super sweet. Its like 10x the eggyness of cap v1.

5 Likes

I remember talking to the owner a few times. He would pm me with questions about Capellas since i was the Capella afficinado on ecf. That french tpast could actually be capella french toast which imo was the best french toast back then

6 Likes

Yes , but its not really a main custard flavor , more of an accent to another custard. If eggyvis what you want in a recipe than its a good addition. Personally i would grab at least 5 other custards before this one.

Besides what i wrote up top its fairly new compared to others and falls short to others ime/o

6 Likes

I think 2015-2016 @Ken_O_Where, all MTL back then.

5 Likes

I totally didn’t mean to order this, but I’m glad I did! Same great v2 flavor with a ton more airflow! This is the 6th anniversary edition.

12 Likes

Yeah, ima need some of that.

3 Likes

It may be too eggy. I still gotta see how it steeps. Off the shake is was really sweet and eggy but also has a lot of buteric. Knowing fa though the buteric usually steeps out well

6 Likes

It really tastes exactly like the picture on the bottle. Eggy custard syrup

8 Likes

Might be eggsactly what im looking for. Ive been trying to make a pannukakku recipe for a couple years but never could get the custard quite the way i wanted it. I wasnt in too much of a hurry as i like my Pannu with Thimbleberry Jam and i havent quite worked that one out either.

Im real close right now, on the Pannu, but like i said its missing much egginess.

Figures i can only get it from Nomz, got an order on the way from them…

5 Likes

Id wait til aftrr this steeps anyway. Like i said the buteric is real strong in it kinda like cookie premium. What about portugues egg tart? I havent tried it but sounds right

6 Likes

I gave it a try, Flan WF, Flapper Pie WF, Custard of every brand i could find over the last decade. Im pretty BTA sensitive but all if it can be used low enough…

Its 12:30AM and now i want to make some Pannu!

5 Likes

Have tried mixing the PET a couple of years back with all three major custards and the egg didn’t transfer well enough to where I wanted it to go.
Last order from Nom Nomz I saw a from WF called Egg Yoke. I plan on mixing with custard and see where that goes

7 Likes

Its like trying to mix vso butter with waffle and butter. Sounds easy but it doesnt work well.

Never saw wf egg yoke. Let me know how that goes

6 Likes

Have you tried vso sabonyon? Isnt that a heavy eggy dessert

4 Likes

Ya the VSo has a wine tast but its thin. i have the sabayon if you dont have it i can hook you up. Let me know what VSO your interested in I might have them (the original) they dont float my boat.

5 Likes

I have the sabanyon just havent got around to trying it

4 Likes

That one really impressed me, as it had a very unique creamy, silky smoothness to it.

5 Likes

I have a test bottle steeping .havent tried it yet. Smells good

5 Likes

It wasn’t the richest, or eggy-est that I’ve tried, but the main take away for me, was the almost velvety smooth-ness to it.

5 Likes

I don’t get RDAs often anymore but got 4 yesterday.

Element Vape was supposed to send me a black and a gold Wotofoo SRPNT RDA. They must’ve ran out of gold because I got two of them in the same color (Black).

The other two are from @SessionDrummer. Wet Vapes won’t let my state order anymore so he graciously offered to pick me up a couple.

I love em :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:.

I also got a few spools from CC:

10 Likes