Vape Mail 2023

Uh oh incoming recipe idea using Biscuit with graham cracker in another attempt @ S’mores. Version # I’ve lost track.

8 Likes

Yeah, hehe, you can never have too many.

5 Likes

I got a Birthday Cake sample about a month ago. Just opened it last week and it smells great. I have it steeping now for about 6 days and haven’t tried it yet, but it still smells wonderful. Will give it another 3 - 5 days before I give it a vape, but I have high expectations.

7 Likes

I hadnt ordered from MBV for years but i still miss them. They fled over the big pond and wont ship here… RIP MT Baker Vapor.

7 Likes

I used to order from them all the time as well, back in the day @Ken_O_Where. I still believe most, if not all of their flavors/juices were FW flavored, but I always loved their French Toast for some reason. I knew WA wiped them out, but had no clue they hopped the pond, and opened up shop again !!!

https://www.mtbakervapor.co.uk/

6 Likes

I still miss backwoods brew . Their malty toffee was soo good.

6 Likes

That’s another one, loved his Honey Nut Flue Tobacco.

6 Likes

Ive asked them several times, over the last few years, if they ship to the US and NOPE. Id love to grab a couple just to see if i still like them. Their Banana Cream Pie was awesome, back then, and i had tried several times to recreate it with no luck, but that was a very long time ago.

Despite my big clean out when we moved i kept a couple bottles of “their” DIY concentrates. I wont be trying them tho, they were in LDPE bottles, so naw…

5 Likes

@STR8V8PING when Don split up, they split businesses …

https://www.backwoodsblends.com/search.asp?keyword=toffee&search=

4 Likes

Yup i saw that

4 Likes

More black friday goodies. @SessionDrummer will like this one lol. My first rdta in years. I may need some advice on builds.

Picked up for 28 bucks from vapesourcing

12 Likes

Ive got a few Mizer’s versions and never used one in RDTA mode. How are they as drippers?

5 Likes

Loved the Plus v.3.

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where I briefly set it up in RDA mode, and it worked very well, BUT, I don’t RDA much for comparison.

7 Likes

Found some, didnt take as long as i thought. I barely touched these as there was something wrong with the batch tho i dont remember what was wrong. It was one of the last times i placed an order with MBV.

10 Likes

9 Likes

Opened up the Vape Mail today to find a surprise from @INOIROC. I figured a coil or two, but WOW, much more than that. Thanks VERY much, and I’m going to have to look closer at these…

14 Likes

Glad they arrived safe! My packaging could greatly improve, but they have it where it counts :laughing:.

9 Likes

Im testing it tmrw…The smell reminded me of the Honey GC i think the brand is honeymaid

7 Likes

Holy funk, 12-18mg, just reading that made me cough fart! How old are they?

Never took a shot at remaking the French Toast? It is true that in the begging most of their recipes were FW but they expanded their flavor base rather quickly. Well thats what the owner told us on reddit, cant remember his name…

4 Likes