Vape Mail 2024

That chip drives me nuts with SS. Every time the Ohms change it keeps asking if what Ohms you want vape at in wattage mode. More a PITA than a help. It will do it even if it’s only 0.01 change.

2 Likes

The sensor is useless. It unlocks when touching any part of your body or clothes so essentially has no lock feature at all. You have to turn it off for it not to accidentally fire. I like the idea but horrible execution. The other lock mode in the settings just locks the up down button not fire button. The 3rd is just always unlocked mode so not suee how thata a lock mode lol

2 Likes

I usually take a Geekvape on the go just because they are so heavy and sturdy. I have a .17 (ni80) between 80-85 watts. A pair of 18650’s in the old model usually last all day out. At home I use a dual 21700 Odin, OG. I think I might grab another one. I’m liking it so far!

4 Likes

The old Aegis Legends? I can fit a SC Aromamizer Plus v2/3 on it flush. Is there another style that’s smaller? It’s the very first mod I ever bought, it’s still kicking after 5+ years.

3 Likes

Thats what i have on mine

5 Likes

I may have to get one and check it out, but it looks like a palm lock. One is for bare skin, and one is for gloved hands, etc. I may have to test it out, and see what’s what, and if it’s worth it.

2 Likes

21700 on the left. 18650 on the right.

5 Likes

Watch the mike vapes review

3 Likes

I like Mike, but sometimes, you just have to review it yourself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ohhh, yea that’s one I have as well… there’s an older one that holds a 30mm, like @STR8V8PING posted.

2 Likes

That’s an older one. If I remember correctly it’s a 2 chip set. Runs well but the buttons chip. Mine seems off on reading Ohms. Running at 0.23 Ohms at 22.5 watts.

The one he showed is a 4.0 chip 21700 mod. Newest they have. Notice it doesn’t have the side lock on the LH side.:person_shrugging:

3 Likes

You must be talking about the Original Aegis 100 with the 26650 battery. That could easily handle a 30mm atty.

I always wanted one just never found one.

3 Likes

Mine i think is the l200 classic with 18650s. Got it from 3avape when they were like 15 bucks

3 Likes

It kind of (sorta), reminds me of the grip safety on my Springfield Arms systems …

2 Likes

I just got this one this morning for one shots,

4 Likes

:pray: thank you

3 Likes

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

From left to right L200 21700, Original Legend, And the l200 18650 (which only holds a 25mm) The other 2 hold up to a 30 ml. I also have the 100 watt 21700 that holds a 30mm as well.

5 Likes

According to @STR8V8PING, the VCCF is the bomb.

5 Likes

Which brand is that?

3 Likes