Vape Mail 2024

4 Likes

Question, does that particular soap actually soap up into a good lather? I love homemade soap, but some Iā€™ve tried doesnā€™t lather good enough.

3 Likes

He he heā€™s not washing with it he just licks it

5 Likes
4 Likes

ā€œI became quite the connoisseur of soapā€

2 Likes

:rofl: I was thinking that but then I thoughtā€¦he drinks enough of itā€¦ heā€™d not licking it too, is he?!? :joy:

3 Likes

I was wondering that too. I hate when the premium hand made soaps i get dont lather good.

2 Likes

Yeah it does, and also Iā€™ve also been completely cured of eczema!
Itā€™s a miracle :tada:

4 Likes

I finally saved my pennies to grab the dual 21700 GEEKVAPE L200. I still have my OG Aegis from my first trip to the vape store here locally. I love these mods. :smile:

12 Likes

I got 3 of them. Only one running right now. The other two still new in box. Bought them when they first came out. All were kits because thatā€™s the only way GV sold them at the time. Never used the tank though. I currently use the SC3 because it fits the RTA like a glove. If you use the right coils and good batteries it run 550 hits before you recharge. Little heavy to walk around with so itā€™s become a table mod.

6 Likes

Is that the new one with the sensor lock grip?

2 Likes

Thats my only issue with my aegis. Its just too heavy to take everywhere

3 Likes

They have a 200 that 18650 only. The older ones never held the paint well the newer ones donā€™t use painted buttons they are anidoised. The 18650 ones arenā€™t as big and heavy. They arenā€™t as wide. Max is about 24mm on the tank without overhanging. Iā€™m a big GV fan. They take a lot of abuse and my first mod I bought W/internal battery is still working today.

3 Likes

I have 1 and its been a beastā€¦Every so often it displays low battery even though they are full . I like the guar 21 for feel and looks but i can drop this with the screen going out .

5 Likes

Yes, it is now time for @Ken_O_Where to shoulder some of the blame around these parts ā€¦

I canā€™t remember or not, maybe I fucked up, thought I ordered a 30ml LOL. Also comparing my years old LAā€™s with fresh to see how they age(d).

And YES, Presto/Changeo, I only trust MY PET bottles, as Iā€™ve got COUNTLESS examples (thanks OOO), of LDPE aging very quickly in compariosn.

8 Likes

I have 2 of them over here- and 1 is still unopened in the box. Beast of a MOD.

4 Likes

I was just watching the video yesterday for the aegis 3 that just came out. Looks nice but the new sensor lock doesnt seem helpful.

4 Likes

SD are there any good Discount codes for FJ?

3 Likes

Ehhhh, seems like 3 new lock modes, including bare hands, vs. gloved hands, might not be bad.

Buck Boost !!! Who doesnā€™t like Buck Boostinā€™ ?

3 Likes

I donā€™t have any current. My other one expired. :frowning:

2 Likes