Vape Mail 2024

Super eggy like an EGGNOG base kind of super eggy? Just read the reviews Oh I am so buying Custard Extra 2 just to pair it with FA Condensed Milk, FA Jamaican Special Rhum and FLV EggNog.

2 Likes

I wouldnt say really eggnogy but it could prob work. More like a heavy egg custard. Does have a good amount of buteric though so its not for everyone. It does mostly steep out. Def one of the most eggy flavors there is. Like your vaping a bunch of egg yolks in a a heavy cream

4 Likes

Exactly!! That sounds like the start of a thick & creamy eggnog to me.

4 Likes

Picked up a few VsO. This swaggy cinnamon is incredible. Prob the best cinnamon roll iv vaped.

5 Likes

Is it avaiable on online stores, I am mostly buying from …. store.

link removed by staff

1 Like

That stuff is FIRE!!!

2 Likes

I got a very nice surprise in the mail today from @STR8V8PING , I was expecting the Holy vanilla, but much to my surprise, there was a very nice 3-D printed rda & drip tip stand and this beautiful silhouette that lights up (I just need to find the right cord!!) and bottles. This definitely made my day!!

15 Likes

Glad you like it. I should have thrown in a usbc cable. Let me know your thoughts on that HV.

4 Likes

Btw you will notice theres a little circle notch in the holder that lines up and keeps the light box centered and in place.

13 Likes

Omg, I didn’t even realize that! How cool! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Super cool Chris!! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

8 Likes

Bull City has the fastest shipping! 2 days to my door. Cookie crack ingredient restock during the sale last weekend :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I dont how they do it. Usps not even supposed to be that fast

4 Likes

This was UPS. I think certain size bottles or certain concentrates can only be shipped ground.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Would you like that modeled on “the thing”

3 Likes

That would be awesome! :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

What a massive box for 8 flavors. Ooo packing is def top notch. The glass boston bottles are nice to but wish they sold 10mls. Im never gonna use 30ml of pizza

7 Likes

The SB Sourbelts is pretty good.

2 Likes

The cinnamon roll is great! Probably my favorite aside from FW caramel cinnamon roll or the regular one.

3 Likes