Vape Mail 2024

I got sugar butter cookie, os cookie, cinnamon roll, sugar cone, pie crust, sb sour belt, parmaseon cheese, and pizza. Idk wtf i was thinking getting pizza lol. Its strong ,i could smell it through the box

4 Likes

Damn I never got the Pizza, I bought the complete savory pack way back when but it didn’t include that one…
The savory’s are strong smelling for sure haha, my wife makes me keep those out in the garage…

2 Likes

Its the damn italian new yorker in me. I couldnt help myself. Eyyy pizza fuhghetaboudit!.

I just tried it. Its not great. Tastes mostly like oregano with a little of that fake like lunchables type tomato sauce

4 Likes

OoO came in today. New flavors ive never tried. The cream soda is for eyemsam 30pct off i had to grab a few

7 Likes

Mike and Honey Pizza??!! :milk_glass: & :honey_pot: :pizza:

4 Likes

Did you print that yourself with a 3D printer? It’s pretty great! Can imagine what it would look like all lit up. Nice dude :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I did. Thanks. I make a lot of light boxes. They light up so nice. Heres another lightbox i did lit up

6 Likes

That’s awesome… you can do some great stuff with just some simple LED like with acrylic too how it kind of travels right through it and lights up the whole thing Good work!

5 Likes

Even cooler this litho printed and lights up in full color

5 Likes

Now that is dope

4 Likes

@Lynda_Marie @STR8V8PING i hold.you both responsible if this isnt as good as you claim.It smells like cheap imatation vanilla extract you use for baking. Of course smell doesnt mean much

What percent are yoy guys using this at?

8 Likes

I use it at 2 percent in a mix. If you like oreo cream you will like it. Oreo cream kinda tastes like imitation vanilla but creamy so maybe you wont.

I find it very similar in taste to lb vienna cream

4 Likes

I love LB Viennna Cream , I also like their Cream as well…LB does Cream well

5 Likes

Especially their vanilla ice cream

5 Likes

I use it between 1-2% depending. I honestly forgot I had it until @STR8V8PING put out his Oreo cake recipe. I mixed the recipe called Vanilla Mukbang not too long after at 2%. It tastes like vanilla filling. I get that sugary vanilla frosting vibe.

6 Likes

I feel like I’m cheating on my vg/pg/nic….BUT, I had to lol I found a place that ships to Ma :tada: my guilty pleasure.

8 Likes

NICE!!! Everyone has the right to a guilty pleasure ever now and then.

7 Likes

Do they ship to ny too

4 Likes

I’m not sure. I’d put something in a cart and try to check out. I knew they shipped to Ma because they ship to @muth . Ma has a complete flavor ban including menthol cigs, so worth a try! They sent me a free gift, which was a disposable, which is gross, no sweetener if you can believe that. I was shocked.

4 Likes

It doesn’t taste the same in my rda then it did in a mesh rebuildable. I taste butter pecan in it now. It’s like a liquid I’ve never had before, which is kind of a bummer. Looks like I’ll be building some mesh today.

5 Likes