Vape Mail 2024

Thanks Muth for all your help and grab your Rosemary plant before you hit that pillow.

3 Likes

That would be a One Shot. A shot of all the flavors but you add the base of your choice. 30/70, 40/60, etc. plus your nic if you want.

2 Likes

Grrr, I hope I can figure this out someday, LOL. G-nite sweet Muth.

3 Likes

I was asked before if these were a rebrand, but I doubt they could get away with the MFG by line and the lot numbers if so

Perhaps they are the ones living under a rock and I think they like it that way… as long as they have my espressos, DDL and a couple more, I won’t complain :grin:

5 Likes

I know that Flavor Artist has their own store, they have their own building and it is right across the EC Blend store.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that the FAR flavors are also available on the ECBlend site too. They have a sweetener on there too, odd that it isn’t on the FAR site :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes, I see the FAR flavors inside the EC Blend store, too, but they are very limited. I have never been inside the FAR store right across the street, they always seem closed when I drive by or I am in a hurry and can’t stop. I don’t get into town very often and it isn’t something I think about when I have to get my behind to the doctor’s office, lol.

3 Likes

@robrrt1 I have a Bahama Mama flavor concentrate. It says to add 15ml of the concentrate to 45ml of the base for a total of 60ml. When I tried to adjust it to the ELR profile, it doesn’t highlight as a recognized flavor. Do you know what I am doing wrong?

1 Like

@robrrt1 Does this look right to you as an end result?

Bahama Mama

2 Likes

I don’t have that one, but that seems kinda strong. I think I’d probably try about 5 or 10ml first :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you. What would the ELR conversion look like if you were to mix it up?

2 Likes

I think I’d have to get a whiff and a knuckle test before I could offer my amateur opinion. Maybe 5%?

3 Likes

I meant, would your ELR recipe page look like this?

1 Like

Looks right to me

3 Likes

Thank you! I will give that a try, appreciate your help!

2 Likes