Vape Mail 2024

Oh not at all! My memory is not exactly what it used to be. I do remember the story about the dog attack and getting stitches in your hand. The bathroom product I remember is the portable bidet :smile:

3 Likes

The convo we had re: bathroom product was actually a butt wiper, LOL!!! Made for gimps like me.

3 Likes

Tribekka

3 Likes

Thank you. After many years of clove smoking, I could never go back to regular
tobacco cigs.

3 Likes

I was close! Yay, Iā€™ll take it.

2 Likes

Do you think youā€™ll like it? Have you ever added clove to your mixes?

3 Likes

Yep, will take it, too. I remember you talking about how you might need hand surgery someday. My damage is due to a nerve disease, not due to the dog fight.

3 Likes

Yes, I bought many clove juices from EC Blends and sometimes I would mix it up using the EC Blends ā€œcreate your own blend yourselfā€ feature and sometimes I would mix clove with cinnamon or vanilla cream, but then I got tired of clove flavors when I experimented with other EC Blend flavors and discovered that I LOVE tropical juices from that store. This was all done before I got into DIY that took me down the never ending rabbit hole of buying flavors.

2 Likes

Oh man, Iā€™m off. I donā€™t like admitting this but I suspect my memory issues lately may be due to that effing Covid shot I took to get back to work sooner. The South Koreans have done an extensive study involving more than 500,000 people who have experienced a quick onset of dementia due to the mRNA jab. Sure, Iā€™m in that mid-life time of brain fog happening but Iā€™m always suspicious. I had such a lousy experience after that shot that I tell everyone not to get it. Itā€™s their call, of course, but I donā€™t recommend it.

3 Likes

I agree with you 100%. Trying snipping off some rosemary leaves and tying the bottom of the stems together and hanging it over your bed or keep a live rosemary plant next to your bed or get some good quality rosemary essential oil and sniff it, it is excellent for recall and sometimes nursing homes will diffuse rosemary in dementia clinics. I am seeing so many clinical reports now from the med industry to actually avoid getting the C-19 jab due to myocarditis and many other disastrous side effects.

4 Likes

Thank you! I didnā€™t know Rosemary was good for that. I have a large rosemary plant growing in a clay pot outside which I take in for the winter. I can either grow a smaller plant to keep in my bedroom or get some oil. I like the idea of using the oil in my room. Heck, I think Iā€™ll just carry the bottle around with me everywhere I go.

3 Likes

When it is time to prune it, you can always take the leftovers and place them above your bed so the scent gets in your pathways while you are sleeping. I just keep a bottle of the oil next to my bed and sniff it before I sleep, but I also pluck a few branches to give to my MIL when she pulls the ā€œOops, I forgotā€ trick.

3 Likes

No Mojito flavors???

2 Likes

Thx for all that. I consider it invaluable information. Iā€™ve long been a believer in natural medicine/healing. And thereā€™s always more to learn, thank you KC.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why I wish you were on Fascistbook more often.

3 Likes

Can you help me? EC Blends has changed their buying options. If i wanted to add my own nicotine only, would I choose the short fill or full fil option?

3 Likes

Oo some of those sound good! Canā€™t wait to hear your thoughts. Iā€™m familiar with this brand.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen both options. Everywhere else, a short fill is one where you can add your own nic. Iā€™m not sure what the difference is but I think you want a short fill. Maybe they donā€™t want to use the word nicotine due to the regulations? Can you call them to clarify what they mean?

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to hit the sack early tonight. Pleasant dreams @KC111 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I have called them before and I got the run around so I think I need to go in there store. I thought shortfill means I would have to add my own PG, VG as well as nicotine. I thought Full fill would mean there is room to add my own nic?

3 Likes