Vape Mail 2024

It has a postless deck with bottom airflow. Plus side airflow. The flavor is better than the v3 but comparable to the v2 which is my testing atty. I don’t ready care about clouds, but I do like the bottom airflow! It comes up from underneath the coils on the deck.

8 Likes

Fortunately I’m not a Butyric taster.
The Snow Cream is excellent

11 Likes

Sorry I’m in the uk and work early I took the top off the bottle and used what we call awl it’s a pointy screwdriver like tool for making picture hook holes if your not sure I’ll take a picture it’s only thin tin on there and you should be able to expand the hole a bit

9 Likes

@Grabbo Thank you very much, I am familiar with an awl and will try your hack. Anything to help the performance of the bottle.

8 Likes

All good it’s shame because it’s a good mod

7 Likes

Funny I’m not a butyric taster either usually. I was bummed out on this one. What percentages do you use it at and do you get any vanilla?

6 Likes

It is funny. I’m 50/50 on butyric. More than half the times I CAN taste it, and once you do, you can never NOT taste it, but sometimes I don’t. I forget the flavor, but there was one where I didn’t get any from it, but @fidalgo_vapes did. Very interesting …

6 Likes

@Lynda_Marie . I just made a small tester with 2% SnowCream and 2% FW Blueberry to see what that would taste like. I didn’t get any Butyric taste but that could also be because of the BB. I haven’t SFT’d it yet but I can’t remember a Butyric taste from any flavor I’ve used. Just lucky I guess.

6 Likes

I get butyric even when its faint . I can use those flavors because they are covered up or steep out. The flavors that have butyric like RF SC Chhescake or WF condensed milk i cant get past he pour lol

5 Likes

I should really mix with snow cream and give it a chance, because you’re right, it does steep out (usually)

Exactly, it’s like it stays. I think I was more disappointed in the flavor. I had such high hope for it! For some c reason I thought it’d be a fluffy cream with a bit of vanilla, just by the name :grin:

4 Likes

What is the profile of snow cream?

5 Likes

This is from Bryson

1. Snow Cream (Unique cream flavor)

:woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Ok so reviews say that it’s a full but light cream. The only idea that pops into my head is mixing with a strong lemon to create a Yellow Snow. Just don’t eat it. :joy:

9 Likes

Mcduckie ans @Lynda_Marie this is what Bryson messaged me. Then he sent me a pic that is too large but it looks like VIC with sprinkles .

“Not really a snow cone, this gives a pretty basic idea of it minus the salt. Really falls between a sweet cream and ice cream, just a different cream flavor”

The snow cone part is because i was asking him to confirm or deny what someone was trying to say what it was SUPPOSED to be

6 Likes

you beat me to it
YellowSnowRubsItDisc

7 Likes

Oh right,I remember that you asked him to be more specific. I know in the email he sent out, it just said unique cream lol

5 Likes

Vg/pg. And a couple things for “Cookie Crack Butter” Bull City has THE fastest shipping! Shipped yesterday, got it today!!

15 Likes

11 Likes

I’m really digging the Dead Rabbit Pro. They come with the extra color airflow ring so essentially I’ve now got 20 top caps if I change the ring. Love the flavor and airflow! I just need the SS and red :gem:

12 Likes

@Lynda_Marie I too really like the Dead Rabbit Pro for the same reasons, they’ve even taken the top spot over my Asgards. I definitely plan on collecting all variants.

7 Likes